+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1088

Thread: Aderans

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Wow! I just listened to the BTT Show this week, and realised how upset Joe is with me and my posts on this forum!

Just wanted to say (particularly to Joe), I'm really sorry if my posts really offended you brother or anyone else for that matter. When I joined this forum late last year, there was minimal information on this forum about what Aderans is or what it can do. So, I spent a lot of time to gather information and show ppl through scientific journals what its potentials may be!

I just thought having hope will help you fight another day!

As of today, I will be holding back on my posts until major breakthroughs!

All the best to all my brothers and sisters out there.

- Desmond
    That's total bullshit - I find your posts incredibly informative and insightful - cant believe someone like you is being attacked and we have idiots like Tracy C with her thousands of posts of arrogant condescending argumentative bullshit to put up with.

I'm just an interested lurker here but Desmond84 is the only poster I could name and the only poster whose posts I look for.

Undoubtably my favourite poster.

Wow! I just listened to the BTT Show this week, and realised how upset Joe is with me and my posts on this forum!

Just wanted to say (particularly to Joe), I'm really sorry if my posts really offended you brother or anyone else for that matter. When I joined this forum late last year, there was minimal information on this forum about what Aderans is or what it can do. So, I spent a lot of time to gather information and show ppl through scientific journals what its potentials may be!

- Desmond
    bro don't listen to the haters, I love you informative and optimistic posts!

'Joe from Staten Island' is an idiot. I wouldn't be too worried what he thinks, Desmond. A lot more people on here value your opinions than his.

- Desmond
    I don't post much, but you've been a great poster and I always look for your posts because they make sense and they're optimistic. We all need that. Please keep on posting dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    I don't post much, but you've been a great poster and I always look for your posts because they make sense and they're optimistic. We all need that. Please keep on posting dude!
    Desmond I love your posts!! You're one of the winners mate. Don't Gho! (see what I did there )

Don't worry about joe. He doesnt even post in the threads - the old geezer just moans to Spencer and is too good for us lot.

There's a whole lotta love for you Desmond lol. I don't wanna diss Joe from Staten Island but he doesn't actually contribute to the forum, all he does is call in on the show each week and complain. Even Spencer looks like he zones out while Joe rants, he sits there going "umm" and "uh huh" and then occasionally says something back. Maybe years ago Joe used to be an active contributor to the forum but now he's just a novelty element for the show, people listen each week partly just to hear what crazy rant he's going to go off on. I'll probably get slated now but I've worked in television and radio and know how much producers love "characters" like Joe. At the end of the day BTT wants to keep it's ratings up like any other radio show. I do know Joe has problems and has been ill but I don't think that gives him the right to randomly attack forum members who make contributions that so many others find helpful. Desmond may be not always be right but he researches what he's talking about and posts in a positive manner that clearly helps a lot of us. What are the chances that this defence of Desmond will be discussed on BTT? 0%? Lol.

Wow guys you have all blown me away with all your love and support! I was speechless this morning!

Believe me when I say I have been in a much happier place ever since I joined this community compared to a year ago

I'm definitely gonna stick around and Joe if you disagree with any of my posts brother, just let me know! I think this whole thing is just a misunderstanding!

Btw, we're not far from a MAJOR Histogen update! Merely weeks away!!! Let's hope they got even more regrowth!

Wow guys you have all blown me away with all your love and support! I was speechless this morning!

Believe me when I say I have been in a much happier place ever since I joined this community compared to a year ago

I'm definitely gonna stick around and Joe if you disagree with any of my posts brother, just let me know! I think this whole thing is just a misunderstanding!

Btw, we're not far from a MAJOR Histogen update! Merely weeks away!!! Let's hope they got even more regrowth!
    Keep doing your thing desmond..let the haters hate. Anyway, is there an exact date of when the histogen news will be out?

Smile

Dunno if this has already been seen but Ironman recently posted a screen shot of a page from an article which summerised the events of the ISHRS meeting. In the bit about Aderans it states that they were in already in the process of getting approved for phase III testing and that was back in October. So looks like Aderans are certain they have something worth spending the money on to continue through trials and bring to market. I don't have a link but just look on the Histogen thread and it's within the last few pages of posts.