Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryan555
    • Oct 2010

Histogen Update

Looks like they have published some initial findings from their latest trials. Things seem to be moving ahead much more successfully than with Replicel and others. Not sure why there is not more excitement...

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by ryan555
    Looks like they have published some initial findings from their latest trials. Things seem to be moving ahead much more successfully than with Replicel and others. Not sure why there is not more excitement...

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf
    you're too late. Everyone has already seen it weeks ago

Comment

• ryan555
      • Oct 2010

Oh sorry, I don't come on the boards much anymore. Why are people crying about Replicel when this is an actually viable treatment that may be available in the near future?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Oh sorry, I don't come on the boards much anymore. Why are people crying about Replicel when this is an actually viable treatment that may be available in the near future?
        not sure... maybe it's because Histogen is not actually a cure since follicles are still susceptible to DHT...

Comment

• ryan555
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by 2020
          not sure... maybe it's because Histogen is not actually a cure since follicles are still susceptible to DHT...
          Well if guys could get a treatment once every year or two and stop and/or reverse their hair loss and all without hormonal effects, I'd say that would be a huge step forward.

Comment

• Maradona
            • Nov 2011

Well if guys could get a treatment once every year or two and stop and/or reverse their hair loss and all without hormonal effects, I'd say that would be a huge step forward.
            2020 is right. You're way too late. Now people here are planning to assemble an army of bald men with their platoons and respective captains to take over histogen headquarters in Asia.

Comment

• ryan555
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Maradona
              2020 is right. You're way too late. Now people here are planning to assemble an army of bald men with their platoons and respective captains to take over histogen headquarters in Asia.
              Histogen do not have headquarters in Asia. I am fairly certain they would like to get this product to market as soon as is humanly possible, though.

Comment

• matlondon
                • Sep 2010

i haven't, those picture look amazing

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by matlondon
                  i haven't, those picture look amazing
                  Sigh I really could do with this shit on my temples atm, would get me down to a NW0.

Hurry up histogen.

Comment

• JRQ
                    • May 2012

Am I correct in giving Histogen a date of sometime in late February for announcing phase II results? All of these tests blur together at times....but if the 12 week results above were announced in May, that's what I'm thinking.

Comment

• Maradona
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by JRQ
                      Am I correct in giving Histogen a date of sometime in late February for announcing phase II results? All of these tests blur together at times....but if the 12 week results above were announced in May, that's what I'm thinking.
                      I don't know about you bro. But I am really thinking of becoming a ninja and get into histogen headquarters and get this MPB over with.

If I have to cut a few of their scientists heads clean off because they will give a fight before releasing the holy grail, so be it. If there is a bald guy there I might just give him a good ol' beating, norwood 1s heads must drop to the ground though .

I'm not even kidding, why wait 5 years?

Comment

• john2399
                        • Jan 2012

I don't know about you bro. But I am really thinking of becoming a ninja and get into histogen headquarters and get this MPB over with.

If I have to cut a few of their scientists heads clean off because they will give a fight before releasing the holy grail, so be it. If there is a bald guy there I might just give him a good ol' beating, norwood 1s heads must drop to the ground though .

Im with it. We all don't have 4 or 5 years. We need to get our hands on this product somehow, spencer hook us up with some connections.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                          • Jul 2011

we could do a Oceans 11 type thing.... but is it really worth having 30 hairs sparsely spread over your bald head? thats all histogen is...

***Que people randomly guessing about histogen's compoundability

Comment

• new bubble
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                            we could do a Oceans 11 type thing.... but is it really worth having 30 hairs sparsely spread over your bald head? thats all histogen is...

***Que people randomly guessing about histogen's compoundability
                            latest on todays announcement

Comment

• eqvist
                              • Aug 2011

What does it say?

Comment

Working...