Histogen Update - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Histogen Update

Quote Originally Posted by JRQ View Post
    Am I correct in giving Histogen a date of sometime in late February for announcing phase II results? All of these tests blur together at times....but if the 12 week results above were announced in May, that's what I'm thinking.
    I don't know about you bro. But I am really thinking of becoming a ninja and get into histogen headquarters and get this MPB over with.

If I have to cut a few of their scientists heads clean off because they will give a fight before releasing the holy grail, so be it. If there is a bald guy there I might just give him a good ol' beating, norwood 1s heads must drop to the ground though .

I'm not even kidding, why wait 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I don't know about you bro. But I am really thinking of becoming a ninja and get into histogen headquarters and get this MPB over with.

If I have to cut a few of their scientists heads clean off because they will give a fight before releasing the holy grail, so be it. If there is a bald guy there I might just give him a good ol' beating, norwood 1s heads must drop to the ground though .

Im with it. We all don't have 4 or 5 years. We need to get our hands on this product somehow, spencer hook us up with some connections.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post

we could do a Oceans 11 type thing.... but is it really worth having 30 hairs sparsely spread over your bald head? thats all histogen is...

***Que people randomly guessing about histogen's compoundability

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    we could do a Oceans 11 type thing.... but is it really worth having 30 hairs sparsely spread over your bald head? thats all histogen is...

***Que people randomly guessing about histogen's compoundability
    latest on todays announcement

http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news_events.htm

What does it say?

Man, I hate to say this but I think me being the realistic person that I am, I think our only treatment at least for the next couple of decades IS STILL hair transplant. Now, I hope HST (dr. Gho's method) will revolutionalize this whole stagnant HT industry...AND DOES IT SOON.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Man, I hate to say this but I think me being the realistic person that I am, I think our only treatment at least for the next couple of decades IS STILL hair transplant. Now, I hope HST (dr. Gho's method) will revolutionalize this whole stagnant HT industry...AND DOES IT SOON.
    lol NO just NO.

ten years ago today there were probably about 1-2 companies truly studying hairloss. NOW they know SO much more than they used to, there's probably around 15 different companies working on products, we have new revelations like PGD2 that are seemingly coming yearly and multiple products having decent runs in clinical trials.

I wouldn't call it crazy to think balding will at least be moderately reversed by 2020 if not FULLY reversed by 2025. The science behind it simply tells me we need something to stop whats miniturizing our hair and stimulate it to grow.

We have products to stop whats miniturizing/killing it(at least partially) we now simply need that product that truly stimulates it back to full growth.

There's nothing from the research that tells me this cant be done, i've yet to see ANY research that says a cure is impossible unlike many many other actual diseases.

EDIT: not to mention Allergans is probably going to be the first FDA approved hairloss product next year for the first time in I think 15 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    What does it say?
    essentially they just patented the manufacturing processes to make these cell stimulating products and conditions.(at least that's what I got from it)

to me it sounds like they're getting close to a product they can get behind and are really liking what they see so they want to protect it.

I could be wrong though so somebody can correct me.

At least we'll be getting a hair specific update from them next month.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Why would them getting a patent make you say this? Seems fairly optimistic to me.

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    There's nothing from the research that tells me this cant be done, i've yet to see ANY research that says a cure is impossible unlike many many other actual diseases.
    Is there research documenting that a cure for any particular disease is "impossible"?