Histogen Update - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: Histogen Update

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default Histogen Update

    Looks like they have published some initial findings from their latest trials. Things seem to be moving ahead much more successfully than with Replicel and others. Not sure why there is not more excitement...

    http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

  2. #2
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    Looks like they have published some initial findings from their latest trials. Things seem to be moving ahead much more successfully than with Replicel and others. Not sure why there is not more excitement...

    http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf
    you're too late. Everyone has already seen it weeks ago

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Oh sorry, I don't come on the boards much anymore. Why are people crying about Replicel when this is an actually viable treatment that may be available in the near future?

  4. #4
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    Oh sorry, I don't come on the boards much anymore. Why are people crying about Replicel when this is an actually viable treatment that may be available in the near future?
    not sure... maybe it's because Histogen is not actually a cure since follicles are still susceptible to DHT...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    not sure... maybe it's because Histogen is not actually a cure since follicles are still susceptible to DHT...
    Well if guys could get a treatment once every year or two and stop and/or reverse their hair loss and all without hormonal effects, I'd say that would be a huge step forward.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    Well if guys could get a treatment once every year or two and stop and/or reverse their hair loss and all without hormonal effects, I'd say that would be a huge step forward.
    2020 is right. You're way too late. Now people here are planning to assemble an army of bald men with their platoons and respective captains to take over histogen headquarters in Asia.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    2020 is right. You're way too late. Now people here are planning to assemble an army of bald men with their platoons and respective captains to take over histogen headquarters in Asia.
    Histogen do not have headquarters in Asia. I am fairly certain they would like to get this product to market as soon as is humanly possible, though.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    99

    Default

    i haven't, those picture look amazing

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matlondon View Post
    i haven't, those picture look amazing
    Sigh I really could do with this shit on my temples atm, would get me down to a NW0.

    Hurry up histogen.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Am I correct in giving Histogen a date of sometime in late February for announcing phase II results? All of these tests blur together at times....but if the 12 week results above were announced in May, that's what I'm thinking.

Similar Threads

  1. Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering
    By tbtadmin in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 2285
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM
  2. Histogen Phase 2 Update!!
    By HairHell in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 05:04 AM
  3. Histogen update
    By abb83 in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 11:47 PM
  4. Dr. Keller/Chicago/ female patient update/1652 grafts/2 year update
    By Richard Keller, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

KSL Glasgow- Advice needed
03-26-2018 12:28 PM
by Saw
Last Post By Saw
Today 01:32 PM
Sandelwood (sandelore) hair loss cure
Today 08:34 AM
by Hairdu
Last Post By mrclean
Today 09:25 AM
FUE into hair transplant scar by Dr. Lindsey
Today 08:57 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Today 08:57 AM
HGH Microdosing for Hair Loss
09-06-2018 10:53 PM
by bobbyd
Last Post By Cococlimber
Today 06:40 AM