+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lol why are you guys picking on him. My dad is 60, and bald and doesn't care, but he appears to be in his 40s according to everyone who sees him. 30 is the new 20, so that means 65 is actually 55.

Bob IS a troll.... he frequents this board to get his jollies off making fun of others.

WTF is he doing at 65 taking a drug for his hair and claiming he has no interest in sex anymore??? From a psychological standpoint, the reason most men take the drug is for confidence and youthful appearance (which of course is tied to sexuality). If I didn't give a shit about sex, don't think I'd be stressing over my hair.........

Quote Originally Posted by blakes33 View Post
    Bob IS a troll.... he frequents this board to get his jollies off making fun of others.

WTF is he doing at 65 taking a drug for his hair and claiming he has no interest in sex anymore??? From a psychological standpoint, the reason most men take the drug is for confidence and youthful appearance (which of course is tied to sexuality). If I didn't give a shit about sex, don't think I'd be stressing over my hair.........

Just wait my friend. Everybody gets their turn.
    Believe me if you had hair at 45 you'll still like to have it at 70.
    I bet you Spencer will still be taking it in his 60's if something new doesn't come out .
    This message board isn't just for kids in their 20's and 30's.
    If it is then Spenser should boot me.
    By the way Im not stressing over hair you cant stop time.

As far as sex goes I have grown kids and grand children and sex is on the back burner as far something important. I never lacked confidence.
    But as far as hair goes, old guys like to look good too . Like I said you'll find out. Time goes quick.
    I also said it helps my prostate too not just for hair.

Anyway have a great life.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    I don't mean to sound obnoxious and I get the whole argument that people want to look good at any age, etc etc....but some people don't even live till they are 70 even in the ''developed'' world.

If someone had a small bald spot at 70 no-one looking at him would care in the slightest!! I think at 70 if the only thing troubling my health enough that i'd have to go to the Dr's and get a get a prescription for was a small bald spot. Then I'd be a very very happy man.
    As I said in the message, the avadart was for his prostate. At that point he was starting to get pretty sick and his hair was the last thing on his mind. I doubt at that he even was aware he had a spot. But I noticed that it came on quick as he got sick/turned 70. And it disappeared pretty quick on avadart....

propecia at 65? that is fukin crazy if you ask me. No wonder .5mg did it for you, you don't have DHT at all.

This dude has low testosterone so his hair loss is not agressive at all (well no shit sherlocks hes going bald at 65 oH NOOOOO poor guy poor poor fella that is devastating !! ).

Trust me i would have been the happiest guy in the world If I had make it to 30 with hair like all my family members who started balding at late 40s.

Most of us here would have been happy to make it to late 20s that's where we get to enjoy our "youth".

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Most of us here would have been happy to make it to late 20s that's where we get to enjoy our "youth".
    I'd be happy to be our age with your hair, Maradona.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    As I said in the message, the avadart was for his prostate. At that point he was starting to get pretty sick and his hair was the last thing on his mind. I doubt at that he even was aware he had a spot. But I noticed that it came on quick as he got sick/turned 70. And it disappeared pretty quick on avadart....
    Fair enough. Even 65 is still pretty normal to have some thinning or bald spot developing

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Fair enough. Even 65 is still pretty normal to have some thinning or bald spot developing
    Yea Merek says by 40 or 50 (they have both ages listed), half of all men have it. My dad would not have cared , I am the vain one in the family though I have a good reason: Almost got married some 15 years ago. It didn't work out so I put women aside for awhile and worked on my career, went back to grad school, got sick and time went faster than I realized. I have always been a procrastinator so here I am trying to get back into the game of life. Women my age don't care but I like to stack the odds in my favor. So that is why some of us older guys go back on Fin even after having sides

Don't listen to any of these douches who tell you not to care because you're 65. I commend you for taking care of yourself. I can't imagine that I would be happy about losing my hair at 65, 85, or 105.