Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Why do they have to do it? Some of these assholes will soon suggest Spencer should have the procedure and check if it's true...
    That is ridiculous.
    Dr. Gho should provide a study with much clearer evidence IF he wants to convince people.
    This makes the most sense. I think gcuk83 is going above and beyond with his documentation but it should be Dr. Gho himself proving that his procedure works not his patients who have paid top dollar for a 1500 graft session.
    There are clinics like Hasson & Wong, The Shapiro Medical Group and Dr. Rahal who consistently document their work with HD video and digital photos he should be doing the same. His website is useless the Beauty+ clips and the lack of chronological improvement in patients is unacceptable for such a new premium procedure.

exactly ! and so far ten years down the line he has failed to do so

Dr Rassman didnt just make `throw a way comments ` he sat through a presentation at an annual event , and then formed an opinion on what he was presented with , this makes the most sense to me

regards
    ejj

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    This makes the most sense. I think gcuk83 is going above and beyond with his documentation but it should be Dr. Gho himself proving that his procedure works not his patients who have paid top dollar for a 1500 graft session.
    There are clinics like Hasson & Wong, The Shapiro Medical Group and Dr. Rahal who consistently document their work with HD video and digital photos he should be doing the same. His website is useless the Beauty+ clips and the lack of chronological improvement in patients is unacceptable for such a new premium procedure.
    I can agree with this. However, he has a fair amount of photos (all showing one session, which is less than 2000 grafts) and he has a pretty large video library. But I agree, these are more promotional than proofs.

He has treated some well known people. Wesley is one of the most famous footballers in the world today. Dean Saunders and Gerald Joling are well known. Having them be treated is the equivalent of having kerri underwood and kim kardashian being treated for something. Dean won netherland idol and gerald was a reality tv star in the netherlands. He has also treated several other TV personalities and tour de france winners. Not everyone, including sports and movie stars, take the time to do serious research on hair transplants and who to go to.

Gho is actually a samuri. HST is an ancient samuri technique. They use to do it by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Thanks for your feedbacks...

So, basically, if I am not mistaken, a fue graft leaves approx. a 1mm dot(scar) where the hair was taken from....

Some more questions:

-Can FUE harm adjacent hair follicles in the donor area?
    -Can FUE cut into blood vessels and veins that run around your scalp?
    -How do FUE scars look like on dark skinned folks(asians), especially if they cut their hair down to a gaurd #2?

Thanks...

Again, Dr. Lindsey is really good at doing temples. However, Gho should be at least considered.

I feel everybody that comes on this site should be told about HST like they're mandatorily told about FUE and FUT (strip surgery)

FUE - Great, but can leave a moth eaten look after 4,000-6,000 grafts -- sometimes less. growth occurs at 7-12 month mark.

FUT - can leave horrible scar. can cause nerve damage. downtime can be up to 2-3 months

HST - no white dots. no nerve damage. Possible (probable) 80% regrowth. downtime: 6-10 days-- however gerald joling attended a new years eve party the night after his 1,800 graft HST procedure.

here is some info on Gho... he is an ACTUAL scientist and not just a cosmetic surgeon.... so he has several publications in several journals...

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...%20Neumann.pdf

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...nnJBUR3375.pdf

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ia.27feb11.pdf

Below is the "gold standard" (according to rassman)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbbjG22wgw

I don't see forum members as a "possible sales" or a "possible opportunity to earn commission". I see them as somebody with limited time and resources who is suffering from hair loss. Thus, I feel inclined to tell them about what is, undoubtably, regeneration aside, the superior treatment of the day.

sorry for ruining your commission/sale opportunity. Start doing HST and it wont happen again.

I feel everybody that comes on this site should be told about HST like they're mandatorily told about FUE and FUT

This is the most ridiculous statement i have ever read !

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    I feel everybody that comes on this site should be told about HST like they're mandatorily told about FUE and FUT

This is the most ridiculous statement i have ever read !

ejj
    i think you are the one making very ridiculous statements on this site.

All patients must shown all their options, that is a god given right. Nothing ridiculous about that. So what if somebody comes in and tells you about A and not about B? It is still useful to know A. The more options you have at hand the better.

I wish I was told about other options before jumping on propecia and screwing up my dick. No, nobody jumped at the chance to tell me and yes I did narrow it down to propecia.

As for regeneration , I am not 100% sure on Gho. But i'll tell you that if regeneration is not possible, I would still opt for Gho there are so many pros going for him even without regeneration.

It is irresponsible to include Dr. Gho’s HST a valid option when in fact there is no verifiable, scientific, proof yet that it is. There are much better FUE surgeons then Dr. Gho at this point, Dr. Lindsey being one of them, so to try to sway someone to go to Dr. Gho, based on a theory that their hair follicles will regenerate is downright wrong! If Dr. Gho is doing what he claims he is, it is his responsibility to prove it to the world. Performing hair transplants on celebrities doesn't mean anything accept that Dr Gho has a good PR person and good marketing. If Dr. Gho is what he claims to be that is terrific, but so far all he has is a few , angry and desperate forum trolls trying to bully people into “Gho submission.” It’s ridiculous.

I agree with ejj, all Gho talk should be in it’s own section of this forum. It is unfair that every hair transplant thread is now being hijacked by these people. They should have the right to talk about HST and Gho all they want, but they do not have the right to destroy and derail every thread of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Again, Dr. Lindsey is really good at doing temples. However, Gho should be at least considered.

I feel everybody that comes on this site should be told about HST like they're mandatorily told about FUE and FUT (strip surgery)

FUE - Great, but can leave a moth eaten look after 4,000-6,000 grafts -- sometimes less. growth occurs at 7-12 month mark.

FUT - can leave horrible scar. can cause nerve damage. downtime can be up to 2-3 months

HST - no white dots. no nerve damage. Possible (probable) 80% regrowth. downtime: 6-10 days-- however gerald joling attended a new years eve party the night after his 1,800 graft HST procedure.

here is some info on Gho... he is an ACTUAL scientist and not just a cosmetic surgeon.... so he has several publications in several journals...

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...%20Neumann.pdf

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...nnJBUR3375.pdf

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ia.27feb11.pdf

Below is the "gold standard" (according to rassman)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbbjG22wgw

I don't see forum members as a "possible sales" or a "possible opportunity to earn commission". I see them as somebody with limited time and resources who is suffering from hair loss. Thus, I feel inclined to tell them about what is, undoubtably, regeneration aside, the superior treatment of the day.

sorry for ruining your commission/sale opportunity. Start doing HST and it wont happen again.

[QUOTE=Maradona;65534]i think you are the one making very ridiculous statements on this site.

All patients must shown all their options, that is a god given right. Nothing ridiculous about that. So what if somebody comes in and tells you about A and not about B? It is still useful to know A.

I repeat my earlier question , Why dont you tell him about , ACELL , PRP , PLUCKING , LOW LIGHT LASER THERAPY , TRI WINGS LIGHT TO AID HEALING , HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBERS TO AID HEALING ???

Why keep banging the " gho " drum ?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I can agree with this. However, he has a fair amount of photos (all showing one session, which is less than 2000 grafts) and he has a pretty large video library. But I agree, these are more promotional than proofs.

He has treated some well known people. Wesley is one of the most famous footballers in the world today. Dean Saunders and Gerald Joling are well known. Having them be treated is the equivalent of having kerri underwood and kim kardashian being treated for something. Dean won netherland idol and gerald was a reality tv star in the netherlands. He has also treated several other TV personalities and tour de france winners. Not everyone, including sports and movie stars, take the time to do serious research on hair transplants and who to go to.

Gho is actually a samuri. HST is an ancient samuri technique. They use to do it by hand.
    I'm sorry but I can't consider any celebrity as an example. I worked in the entertainment business for 25 years and began to discover that all celebrities go to great lengths to look perfect whenever they leave their house. This includes the use of Concealers and thickening products for hair.
    What I want to see is a library of HD video and untouched digital photos that prove the science and results from start to finish.

Should be a simple task for a Samurai, don't you think?

[QUOTE=ejj;65536]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    i think you are the one making very ridiculous statements on this site.

All patients must shown all their options, that is a god given right. Nothing ridiculous about that. So what if somebody comes in and tells you about A and not about B? It is still useful to know A.

I repeat my earlier question , Why dont you tell him about , ACELL , PRP , PLUCKING , LOW LIGHT LASER THERAPY , TRI WINGS LIGHT TO AID HEALING , HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBERS TO AID HEALING ???

Why keep banging the " gho " drum ?
    Me? I didn't start this mess. Gho supporters simply showed up and put what they think about Gho, it is fair.

After that you all went crazy as if this was your client. He wanted a transplant not really what you mention.

In an ideal world, we would have ideal people putting up all the info for you. However, this is not the case but it is still useful to know their small input even if rightfully biased like spex or people who had the procedure with Gho.