X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mlao
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by hairysituation
    Then you are either blind or denial. Which one is it?

And for Spex, which man believe he's in any position to be acting arrogant towards anyone or anything, when the latter man is just an errand boy for Dr. Feller? I love people who think they have a great life and a great deal of knowledge, when they actually is what I will consider as a total loser. (for the lack of a more adequate term). What were your grades in high school, and where did your studied? What can you really bragg about? That you lost your hair, got lucky on Finasteride, and thereafter had multiplied hair restuation procedures? Wow! You're doing well.
    Why so much hate all Spex is trying to do is help people out.
    People wouldn't be doubting Dr. Gho's claims if he had a patient liaison
    like Spex who explained the procedure openly and honestly.

Comment

• hairysituation
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mlao
      It's not hate. I just don't think he is in any position to act negative or arrogant in any way towards Gho. If I were Spex, I would have been a very humble guy who didn't expressed my opinions. I'm sure he helps a lot of people, but again, he is just Feller errand boy. Not a lawyer, doctor or an expert. Just a guy who couldn't/can't get over hairloss.

Personally, I think there is enough evidence out there proving that the donor is regenerating. Some people is just to blind to see it, or denial. Look up Rassman's delusional explaination of Gho's procedure: http://www.baldingblog.com/2011/07/1...hst-technique/
      Rassman here claims that traditional FUE is causing the regrowth.

Comment

• amadeus
        • Dec 2008

It’s such a shame that people can’t just state their opinions without being so insulting and angry. Spex seems like one of the good people and so what he works for Dr. Feller? Believe me if Dr. Feller thought the hair regeneration worked he would be the first one to jump on it. No one knows if Gho is regenerating hair except for Gho so unless you have verifiable evidence why try to insult a person's integrity on a public forum just to make a point that you can not even prove? I have personally learned a lot from Spex and I am sure he has helped many people on this forum.

Originally posted by mlao

Comment

• ejj
          • Dec 2010

Hairysitu

The answer is simple .. ` neither ` and Dr Rassmans explanation of regeneration is spot on, and as he is a Dr, carries more weight than your opinion ,in my humble opinion .

The definition of ` regenerate ` would be exactly that ` regenerate ` this is not the case , if you transect a follicle to remove 1 hair and leave one behind to grow it isnt regenerating anything , it was allready there

regards

ejj

Comment

• FlightTL
            • Jun 2011

To all who have responded:
            Thank you for your responses.

Couple notes:
            - I feel Spex has a complete right to post anything he wishes (It is a free country), and I also feel that all the rest of the writers are free to post absolutely anything. That is the wonderful nature of this forum--free speech.

- Dr. Gho could have something amazing here. I am in no position to judge, as I haven't seen any of his patients first hand, nor have I been to him myself. However, it could very well be that Dr. Gho has something nice.

- Dr. Feller seems like a very honest doctor. After reading up on his website, I see that he tries to get to the truth about all phenomena.

- The writers that feel that Dr. Gho's work is valid. You may very well be correct and you are 100% entitled to your view.

Thanks again to everyone on their posts!

Comment

• hairysituation
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ejj
              Hairysitu

The answer is simple .. ` neither ` and Dr Rassmans explanation of regeneration is spot on, and as he is a Dr, carries more weight than your opinion ,in my humble opinion .

The definition of ` regenerate ` would be exactly that ` regenerate ` this is not the case , if you transect a follicle to remove 1 hair and leave one behind to grow it isnt regenerating anything , it was allready there

regards

ejj
              I don't say that Spex isn't entitled to express his opionion, nor questioning the fact that he is a good guy who probably does his best to help desperate guys, based on his own knowledge, but I just find his comment "Sure it is" to be a little tasteless. And from the eyes of the general sociaty, he's not in any position to be acting arrogant. I don't say that freedoom of speech dosen't apply for him, but I would advice him not to state such tasteless statements in the future.

And your opinion about Gho isn't very intelligent. If Rassman could prove that he is able to do this, and also prove that this is simple hair-splitting, I would have another look at the case. But for now, I find him just to be rationalizing something he don't simply understands/master. And learn to use these: " "

Btw! I respect that you are listening to the mainstream information, well known doctors in this example, but don't judge others who have a different opinion. I won't say it don't suits you, because it probably does.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by amadeus
                It’s such a shame that people can’t just state their opinions without being so insulting and angry. Spex seems like one of the good people and so what he works for Dr. Feller? Believe me if Dr. Feller thought the hair regeneration worked he would be the first one to jump on it. No one knows if Gho is regenerating hair except for Gho so unless you have verifiable evidence why try to insult a person's integrity on a public forum just to make a point that you can not even prove? I have personally learned a lot from Spex and I am sure he has helped many people on this forum.
                dude spex is selling FUE and FUT.... you should probably factor that in when considering his statements. Do you think he's got some disclaimer in his name for fun?

@spex - rassman is a joke. its funny that you cited him. Lindsey is good with surgical tools. There is no denying that. However, he isn't doing HST, which makes him backwoods.

@ejj - Not even sure what to say to you. There are donor extraction holes with 2 hair FUs growing out of them. That you wont admit that is beyond strange...

Gho is booked. Trust me. I've been trying to get my appointment moved up desperately and they wont allow it.

Comment

• FlightTL
                  • Jun 2011

If we all had beautiful hair like this person, I don't think this forum would exist:

BTW, thanks again for all your insights.

Comment

• amadeus
                    • Dec 2008

Why do you people continue to try to poison every thread with Gho BS? Stop it already! It’s ridiculous. If you think Gho is the second coming that’s great but stop being so disrespectful and disruptive to everyone else. For all we know Gho is paying you people to shill for him on this site. I mean come on, can’t you people stop disrupting every thread with this shit? There's already a couple of Gho threads, why don't you just keep your discussion where it’s relevant. Go have your hair transplant with him and leave everyone else alone.

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                    dude spex is selling FUE and FUT.... you should probably factor that in when considering his statements. Do you think he's got some disclaimer in his name for fun?

@spex - rassman is a joke. its funny that you cited him. Lindsey is good with surgical tools. There is no denying that. However, he isn't doing HST, which makes him backwoods.

@ejj - Not even sure what to say to you. There are donor extraction holes with 2 hair FUs growing out of them. That you wont admit that is beyond strange...

Gho is booked. Trust me. I've been trying to get my appointment moved up desperately and they wont allow it.

Comment

• Spex
                      Dr Representative
                      • Nov 2008

Thanks for the feedback and comment guys, much appreciated and noted.

All the very best with your surgeries or whichever path you are taking. I truly hope it works out for you the way you hope.

Best Regards
                      Spencer
                      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• ejj
                        • Dec 2010

I have looked again at the pictures provided via the link to the only patient who has provided photographs , i have looked at the donor photograph week one and 12 days , this looks like standard fue to me , surely there would be a pink dot with 2 hairs growing from it , showing the removal and the regrowth , what i see is standard fue , with the remaining hair grown a little

hope that explains

ejj

Comment

• chrisdav
                          • Oct 2011

Spex,

Embrace the haters!

Let them learn the hard way like I did, especially if they disrespect you.

Let them hit and hope.

Comment

• ejj
                            • Dec 2010

i think its unfair that a guy comes on asking about Dr Lindsey , and recieves a load of HST rhetoric , if he wanted to know about that i think he would of looked and asked questions on that particular thread , a thread that i have avoided .

I also think its unfair that Dr Lindsey`s rep takes flak for answering questions about the Dr he openly represents .... ridiculous !

I cant understand why people would for want of a better phrase ` overly promote an unproven procedure ` away from the thread that it started on

flight tl , i would go with Dr Lindsey , with a small fue session and see how you grow and heal and move forward from there

hope this helps

ejj

Comment

• hairysituation
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by chrisdav
                              Spex,

Embrace the haters!

Let them learn the hard way like I did, especially if they disrespect you.

Let them hit and hope.
                              Celebrities and movie stars have haters. If you saw a homeless guy outside your house, and he annoyed the crap out of you, would you categorize yourself as a hater? In the term haters, it's often implyed that some degree of jealousy is involved.

Ergo, Spex don't have haters.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by hairysituation
                                Celebrities and movie stars have haters. If you saw a homeless guy outside your house, and he annoyed the crap out of you, would you categorize yourself as a hater? In the term haters, it's often implyed that some degree of jealousy is involved.

Ergo, Spex don't have haters.
                                I don't think people hate Spex, he gives so much value to the community.

BUT what it would be nice for Spex to do, as a consumer advocate, is to put closure to the Dr Gho case. In the process he would save a lot of people a lot of time and money when it comes to considering whether Dr Gho is right for them. Someone with HT experience/with access to HT docs would have a better eye for this.

For far too long everyone, including spex have been speculating. And frankly, I am sick of it.

Comment

Working...