Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thank you so much for your speedy reply!

I appreciate it kindly!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Thank you so much for your speedy reply!

I wallow in self pity all day so speed was no problem.

Again, Some people will ultimately decide on FUE. if they have dense donor areas, not much travel time, little money, and minor hairloss... than maybe FUE is the correct choice. Or maybe they decide HST will be the best. These are just a few of the reasons either could or should be chosen.

-----------------------------------------------
    I dont work for doctor Lindsey or any other doctor = agenda

Try not get yourself in such a tiss bro, and try not get so personal. It is what it is.

I have been around over a decade and met 1000's guys who have bought into the hype and marketing BS of many "breakthroughs" they have been the genie pigs and voiced their dissatisfaction. Just run a search - If this was the real deal trust me we would all know about it as all our problems would be solved

I'm not going to debate this topic with you as there is overwhelming proof that regeneration is hype, nothing more. If you what to believe it works then all power to you, go for it.

A piece written by Dr Rassman :

Dr. Rassman
    i have stumbled upon a hair transplant clinic in Prague called the “GHO clinic” which offer a proprietary FUE in which apparently the donor hair will regrow (page here)

i don’t know how well the human body would repair a partially punched out hair follicle, i just want to ask if this procedure is actually hair multiplication available today or just someone trying to make his FUE look better than everyone else’s?

I just chaired the session at the annual ISHRS meeting in Amsterdam and had Dr. Coen Gho as one of the speakers. I had lost my voice, so I could not comment as the chair of that session, but considering that you asked me about him, I will use this as a forum to speak my opinion on what I heard.

Dr. Gho reported that he did 1500 patients with his “cloning” procedure. If I had to give a score to the material he presented using a 1-10 scale for scientific credibility, I’d score it a 1, with 1 being the lowest possible. His science was pathetic, with slides that were blurred and blackened out so that there was really nothing to see. He claimed that his FUE technique cut the follicular units in half longitudinally, and that the part that remained regrew hair, but there was no proof of this in any of the material he showed. He did not show any patient results and certainly was never reviewed by any credible agency or physician.

Partially divided follicles have been well studied by many prominent researchers. Despite their attempts, none succeed to create even an equal amount of hair (equal to the original divided follicular units). Dr. Kim (Korean researcher) had done some wonderful research on this very subject and failed to do what Dr. Gho claims. I believe that what I heard from Dr. Gho is marketing hype without any evidence of any hairs regrowing.

Best

Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Dear Spex and MoreHairASAP,

Thank you both for your replies. They are very helpful and I value both equally...

No worries mate - Take your time and do not be in any rush. Understand the process and research, research, research as my old saying goes. Meet patients in person if poss or if not try get in touch with several via email or PM and speak to them about their experiences.

Its a maze of info out there and i personally learnt the hard way - I've had 10 HT's now in total myself. It's much easier now however for newbies like yourself due to the forums and veterans paying forward valuable info.

Possibly even email or call into Spencers Radio Show on Sunday night and ask questions too.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    No worries mate - Take your time and do not be in any rush. Understand the process and research, research, research as my old saying goes. Meet patients in person if poss or if not try get in touch with several via email or PM and speak to them about their experiences.

Its a maze of info out there and i personally learnt the hard way - I've had 10 HT's now in total myself. It's much easier now however for newbies like yourself due to the forums and veterans paying forward valuable info.

Possibly even email or call into Spencers Radio Show on Sunday night and ask questions too.
    Spex do you know of guys who are dissatisfied with Gho's HTs.

There was recently a court case against Gho by HT's doctors, one being Dr. Feriduni, they had to drop the case because it was found that Gho was indeed multiplying hair.

Dr Lindsey has posted many results , as for ` hst ` or whatever its called its the same old same old .... one z list actor and one footballer , if he did one donor regeneration per week then thats 52 per year ..... were are they all ? and he has been doing it for ten years ??

To answer your questions

Yes, if done incorrectly , or with a punch thats too big , fue can damage surrounding follicles , i had a .8mm punch (manual) used on my face so far zero white dots or marks , im still waiting to see " Arty Robots " fue extraction results with his " whopping " 1.4 mm punch

Yes, fue cuts into skin as does all surgery , bloodvessels are located in the skin

Asian characteristics , im unsure about , you really need do your homework on this one , i think Dr Lindsey has many posted results of dark skinned patients especially repair and scar revision cases

Hope this helps

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    Dr Lindsey has posted many results , as for ` hst ` or whatever its called its the same old same old .... one z list actor and one footballer , if he did one donor regeneration per week then thats 52 per year ..... were are they all ? and he has been doing it for ten years ??
    There are few guys on the forum posting their results.

Not everyone with a HT will post their results.

I have not seen one result posted showing clearly , in high definition a regenerated donor area ,from a patient , there may be some vague frontal ,side,top down , run of the mill everyday photographs , but none proving regeneration ..... , much like .. `acell`.. ` replicell `.. ` aderans ` prp`.. ` hairplucking ` .. much hype , little or no proof ....

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    I have not seen one result posted showing clearly , in high definition a regenerated donor area ,from a patient , there may be some vague frontal ,side,top down , run of the mill everyday photographs , but none proving regeneration ..... , much like .. `acell`.. ` replicell `.. ` aderans ` prp`.. ` hairplucking ` .. much hype , little or no proof ....

ejj
    You are not looking hard enough, because here is one:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=7833