+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    I'll try to find a link tomorrow. But it's true - we even had a lecture about that on college (economics).

I'm saying its very important to be positive and think about how lucky we are cause we'll have the cure/great treatment soon. Think about it...
    Hate to say it but Banana you are Bananas. Positive thinking, hoping or praying hasn't put one single hair on any ones head.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    Hate to say it but Banana you are Bananas. Positive thinking, hoping or praying hasn't put one single hair on any ones head.
    And being self-righteous does? Being hopeful will not grow hair, but neither would sulking and insulting others on the internet.

But being hopeful can at least give you something to look forward to, which beats being a massive pessimistic douche on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    And being self-righteous does? Being hopeful will not grow hair, but neither would sulking and insulting others on the internet.

But being hopeful can at least give you something to look forward to, which beats being a massive pessimistic douche on the internet
    For a small fee I will send you a prayer cloth which will regrow all your hair. You wet the cloth, rub in on your head and chant over and over again, I have hair. If you don't see results it only means you aren't praying hard enough.