+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    I never said ejaculation caused alopecia and genetic is a word so over-used in this country its literally interchangeable for "we dont know what causes it but sometimes it happens to offsprings". I spoke with the doctor who put out the only study ever checking blood flow and 100% of the time in balding areas there is dramatically reduced blood flow....100% whereas people not balding have the same blood flow all over their head. I didn't know people did not know this stuff. You guys need to get off the forums and go read medical journals. Even pubmed has these studies.....
    hair transplants!

end of thread

genetic is a word so over-used in this country its literally interchangeable for "we dont know what causes it but sometimes it happens to offsprings".
    This idea has also been discussed many times.

Sorry but we've already identified genes that determine whether or not you are prone to pattern alopecia. We've already discovered how androgens in genetically susceptible people lead to miniaturization. It's done with.

Edit: 2020 is right about transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    .... and what makes you think it's not the another way around - skin becomes tighter AS follicles shrink....

Nice point. I don't know but It would be idiotic to throw our hands up when there are ways to cushion the scalp and add good fats as well as increase blood flow in fact it might be vital for hair transplants to bring better situation for hair to grow. Maybe the big problem with these transplants is they are transplanting hair into an area not getting blood I never seen a seed in dry dirt with no water grow have you?

What Medical school did you go to?

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    This idea has also been discussed many times.

Sorry but we've already identified genes that determine whether or not you are prone to pattern alopecia. We've already discovered how androgens in genetically susceptible people lead to miniaturization. It's done with.

Edit: 2020 is right about transplants.
    No its not. Miscommunication my friend. People believe dairy is good for the bones even when saying never mind just calcium is good for the bones its still an elusive lie. China has the lowest dairy intake and the lowest calcium in take and the least osteoporosis in the world. Heart deaseas in America due to high fat intake is 50% chance of killing you a troubling percent considering in Japan its 1 in 1000!!!!. And yet science has been telling us for years that genetics play a role in heart desease and only recently admit that is not true and diet is the only factor. Believe what you want people but western science is so ass backwards you would be better off doing the opposite of whatever they say. By the way there is no isolted gene for hair loss that is a blatant lie show me your source.

this "theory" has been making rounds around hair loss forums for about a decade now.... amazingly no one has regrew any hair except for the people who are selling this

No its not. Miscommunication my friend. People believe dairy is good for the bones even when saying never mind just calcium is good for the bones its still an elusive lie. China has the lowest dairy intake and the lowest calcium in take and the least osteoporosis in the world.
    oh wow so you've watched forks over knifes... that's great!

And yet science has been telling us for years that genetics play a role in heart desease and only recently admit that is not true and diet is the only factor.
    Believe what you want people but western science is so ass backwards you would be better off doing the opposite of whatever they say.
    it's not science, it's the commercial interests....

Quote Originally Posted by WashedOut View Post
    University of Google

Quote Originally Posted by WashedOut View Post
    President Abraham Lincoln was the first person to self teach him self law and pass the bar. With that said I am a biology major and currently persuing dermatology degree allthough most my information comes from medical website and books of which I have spent months reading? Something I suggest for all the people getting their only info soley from forums.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    this "theory" has been making rounds around hair loss forums for about a decade now.... amazingly no one has regrew any hair except for the people who are selling this
    You have spent decades on forum... oh no wonder I cant get through to you. Apparently Im beating a dead horse.