+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Default I found it!!!

This is what I have been looking for. I mean take a few minutes to atleast read this its really amazing stuff. This is what stimulted my thought when I read it a while back. Now we need to find somone who can somehow measure heads and figure out where we need to decrease the tension and how.

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.p...ttern_baldness

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Why are u doing this? Just go away..

you can't just post all this without sources to back it up
    What would you like me to site I have plenty of sources just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    This is what I have been looking for. I mean take a few minutes to atleast read this its really amazing stuff. This is what stimulted my thought when I read it a while back. Now we need to find somone who can somehow measure heads and figure out where we need to decrease the tension and how.

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.p...ttern_baldness
    how did I knew this was going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    how did I knew this was going to happen?
    Lol...exactly..

btw, the "galea theory" has already been debunked a long time.... here is such thread from 2005:

http://www.*****************/interact...ic.php?t=17571

new people who've just started losing hair aren't aware of that theory so it looks new to them, so that's why this scam is still going on....

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    btw, the "galea theory" has already been debunked a long time.... here is such thread from 2005:

http://www.*****************/interact...ic.php?t=17571

new people who've just started losing hair aren't aware of that theory so it looks new to them, so that's why this scam is still going on....
    LOL debunked... I have 200 pictures of various scalps 25 of which have no balding what so ever. I personally analized these people and the areas that the skin becomes tight directly leads to the balding areas.....every time!. Debunked? by who? please show me one scientific study debunking this "theory". I can promise you on thing for sure it has not been tested to a point of throwing out a word like debunked but whatever you want to believe If you read it on some forum then im sure its true.

Sorry but blood flow and ejaculation don't cause genetic alopecia. This has been covered many times on hair loss forums including this one.

I have an idea as a personal research project all of you go find a friend who has not lost any hair at all and check it out. Tell them to lift their eyebrows and take a picture. Personally touch their scalp and move it. Then do the same with your own head and compare. When receding happens only at the temples thats where the tension or tightness starts if it happens all over then the entire scalp is tight if it happens more on one side you will soon see that side will be tighter. I promise go see for your sefl I check 200 People and counting. good luck just wanted to share.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Sorry but blood flow and ejaculation don't cause genetic alopecia. This has been covered many times on hair loss forums including this one.
    I never said ejaculation caused alopecia and genetic is a word so over-used in this country its literally interchangeable for "we dont know what causes it but sometimes it happens to offsprings". I spoke with the doctor who put out the only study ever checking blood flow and 100% of the time in balding areas there is dramatically reduced blood flow....100% whereas people not balding have the same blood flow all over their head. I didn't know people did not know this stuff. You guys need to get off the forums and go read medical journals. Even pubmed has these studies.....

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    I have an idea as a personal research project all of you go find a friend who has not lost any hair at all and check it out. Tell them to lift their eyebrows and take a picture. Personally touch their scalp and move it. Then do the same with your own head and compare. When receding happens only at the temples thats where the tension or tightness starts if it happens all over then the entire scalp is tight if it happens more on one side you will soon see that side will be tighter. I promise go see for your sefl I check 200 People and counting. good luck just wanted to share.
    .... and what makes you think it's not the another way around - skin becomes tighter AS follicles shrink....