+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    I found that online the dude provided pictures looked believable to me I was only asking. Do you own this forum????OH no??? then shut the **** up.
    telling me to shut the **** up??? hahaha

well crack on...buy whatever you want!! I won't say another word, but your bank account will be emptier and your head no more full of hair!!

Oh and of course they ''looked believable''

Ill get kicked soon I am sure. So i just wanted to say in closing yall should ask more questions and not believe the established "science" either way stop being so sensative. I would guess most of the lash outs have come from dudes not getting laid too much....first tip....chicks dont like soft sensative dudes. so grow a pair. Also, you let your feelings get so hurt about this hair loss don't forget there is always shaving your head and accepting it for what it is.....its not a life threatening desease or anything. good luck sorry for coming to a website full of recluses who do nothing but bash on anyone who disagrees with the establshed science...btw is that established science gotten any of you anywhere....no your still balding, still worried but too damn dumb to find out for your selves or even try, not everybody is the same dont take peoples words for it. if its safe give it try you never know and it may be worth it.....Special shout out to 2020 atleast twards the end you kept your composure everybody else. suck it!

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    telling me to shut the **** up??? hahaha

well crack on...buy whatever you want!! I won't say another word, but your bank account will be emptier and your head no more full of hair!!

Oh and of course they ''looked believable''

I didnt' quote you bro be easy.

i just found that I didn't say I believed it and I have only proof that my hair loss stopped you want me to send you two pictures and tell you which one is older would that prove anything?
    No I want you to post before and after pics in this thread showing how you cured your hairloss

Ill get kicked soon I am sure. So i just wanted to say in closing yall should ask more questions and not believe the established "science" either way stop being so sensative. I would guess most of the lash outs have come from dudes not getting laid too much....first tip....chicks dont like soft sensative dudes. so grow a pair. Also, you let your feelings get so hurt about this hair loss don't forget there is always shaving your head and accepting it for what it is.....its not a life threatening desease or anything. good luck sorry for coming to a website full of recluses who do nothing but bash on anyone who disagrees with the establshed science...btw is that established science gotten any of you anywhere....no your still balding, still worried but too damn dumb to find out for your selves or even try, not everybody is the same dont take peoples words for it. if its safe give it try you never know and it may be worth it.....Special shout out to 2020 atleast twards the end you kept your composure everybody else. suck it!
    So does this mean you're finally leaving for good? I sure hope so...

Ill get kicked soon I am sure
    the sooner the better

Oh my God, such an ignorant, childish forum. Aggressive personalities. I'm shocked by he fact that everyone has been attacking the OP, who has a point and makes a lot of sense. No wonder you're all balding (anger, stress, intolerance).

Thank you beatinghairloss i will print the first post out, very useful!