+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

This bloke is a lemon, obviously lack of blood flow to the head is probably 0.01% of a problem in MPB, the main cause, DHT sensitivity and a number of contributing factors, you can be the healthiest man in the world and loose your hair due to this, then there are people who are unhealthy, overweight, drink, do drugs and have hair... people need to have some common sense about MPB

Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy View Post
    This bloke is a lemon, obviously lack of blood flow to the head is probably 0.01% of a problem in MPB, the main cause, DHT sensitivity and a number of contributing factors, you can be the healthiest man in the world and loose your hair due to this, then there are people who are unhealthy, overweight, drink, do drugs and have hair... people need to have some common sense about MPB
    Under this theory being over wait as long as that means you have scalp fat would be a good thing....its no wonder there are, like you said so many fat people with hair. That said don’t resort to name calling....bloke? It takes a weak man to hide behind a computer screen and say such things the type of ignorant bald moron I would only expect to see on a hair loss forum where you have been for years more then likely....get a life hair loss is not even a major disease try chemo for the poor individuals that have not even cared about hair loss when faced with a life threatening disease. I come on here trying to find answers and merely suggest for more test to be done on this tight scalp. You idiots cant understand the micro circulation taking place at the surface of your scalp so slow that any pressure would cut this blood supply and you find this a hard theory to grasp… You have no common sense. I read some of the posts with other people saying similar things and you all reacted the same way. Its pathetic baldies.... go enjoy life stop being a recluse you damn hermits. With that said I am going back to normal life I stayed in your dungeon long enough dont kill your selfs down here and don't forget lifes a gift, people around the world have it way worse then you.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    That said don’t resort to name calling....bloke? It takes a weak man to hide behind a computer screen and say such things...
    Bloke is just English slang for a man, sort of like "dude", dude.

Under this theory being over wait as long as that means you have scalp fat would be a good thing....its no wonder there are, like you said so many fat people with hair. That said don’t resort to name calling....bloke? It takes a weak man to hide behind a computer screen and say such things the type of ignorant bald moron I would only expect to see on a hair loss forum where you have been for years more then likely....get a life hair loss is not even a major disease try chemo for the poor individuals that have not even cared about hair loss when faced with a life threatening disease. I come on here trying to find answers and merely suggest for more test to be done on this tight scalp. You idiots cant understand the micro circulation taking place at the surface of your scalp so slow that any pressure would cut this blood supply and you find this a hard theory to grasp… You have no common sense. I read some of the posts with other people saying similar things and you all reacted the same way. Its pathetic baldies.... go enjoy life stop being a recluse you damn hermits. With that said I am going back to normal life I stayed in your dungeon long enough dont kill your selfs down here and don't forget lifes a gift, people around the world have it way worse then you.
    Most diseases(including cancer!) are preventable. MPB is PURELY GENETIC.
    Is it a ****ing coincidence that people with NO FAMILY HISTORY hair loss don't go bald yet people with family history do??? Same pattern, same age, same rate. HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IT'S NOT GENETIC?? They actually found specific genes for it you dumb idiot....

In the beginning you proposed that the problem was with galea - I proved you wrong didn't I? yes or no?

I proved you that transplants last forever. yes or no?

what else do you got?

Final Proof that Circulation has absolutely nothing to do with hair loss

The author transplanted composite skin grafts from balding, non-balding, and bald areas of the scalp, to the skin of the arm. The galea aponeurotica was trimmed away from the grafts. The patient was a 29-year-old male with progressive male pattern baldness (MPB).

The transplants from the balding area became bald at the same rate as the balding donor site in the receding frontal hairline, whereas the transplants taken from the non-balding in the occiput continued to grow the same amount and quality of terminal hairs. Bald grafts taken in front of the receding hairline remained bald. This shows that the cause of MPB lies in the follicle itself or in its very close surrounding and does not depend on the galea aponeurotica, the increased tension of the scalp or of its muscles; the diminished vascular supply to the scalp or any other regional factor localized to the head area. It also shows that the “balding clock” keeps time even when the follicle is transplanted to another region of the body.”

they took hair follicles from donor region and MPB region and implanted on subject's arm.

hair follicles from MPB region eventually shrunk while follicles from a donor region grew just fine.

EXPLAIN ME THAT!

I wont throw out wild accusations any more. You guys have it all figured out.

I wont throw out wild accusations any more. You guys have it all figured out.
    no seriously, explain why that study worked if circulation was the problem.

This is ridiculous we all know the only way to go from a NW7 to a NW1 is to use the Hair Max Laser comb.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    no seriously, explain why that study worked if circulation was the problem.
    1 person one study and with no conclusive results would be hard to evaluate and naive to conclude it as "evidence" for or against. Whatever though you got t all figured out

http://journals.lww.com/plasreconsur...ulinum.79.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This is ridiculous we all know the only way to go from a NW7 to a NW1 is to use the Hair Max Laser comb.
    LOL sorry NW7's your follicles been long dead and they are not coming back. I advise you against waisting 500 dollars on a fancy 2 dollar comb.