X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmonasco
    Inactive
    • Apr 2010

U.S. may speed approval of "breakthrough" drugs

Experimental drugs that show a big effect early in development for treating serious or life-threatening diseases would get a faster and cheaper path to U.S. approval, under a proposal likely to become law this year.

• greatjob!
    • Aug 2011

Thats good news I guess, not sure how it applies to MPB. I also doubt it will get through congress with the moron do nothing tea partiers blocking anything from getting accomplished.

Comment

• BaldinLikeBaldwin
      • Apr 2012

that's good. let's show them Scorpion's posts now to demonstrate what MPB does to the mind of a young man

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
        • Jan 2011

"Serious or life-threatening diseases".

I know they don't think much of MPB, but they should consider the stats of millions of men suffering from depression because of MBP. Depression can lead to being life-threatening, because of suicidal thoughts.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
          • Jan 2011

You know, going through that article, I don't see how hair loss has anything to with this. I mean this is very good news in general, but I don't see how hair loss companies will benefit from this.

Comment

• chrisis
            • Feb 2012

How is MPB a serious or life-threatening disease? This is clutching of straws at its extreme.

Totally irrelevant to this forum.

Comment

• gmonasco
              Inactive
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
              You know, going through that article, I don't see how hair loss has anything to with this. I mean this is very good news in general, but I don't see how hair loss companies will benefit from this.
              a) Anything that allows for fast-tracking of drug approval is a step in the right direction.

b) If someone can persuasively make the case that hair loss is a "serious condition," a developmental hair loss treatment could qualify under the bill as currently worded.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
                MPB is one of the most serious, life-threatening diseases out there.

Comment

• chrisis
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
                  MPB is one of the most serious, life-threatening diseases out there.
                  Shut up, moron.

Comment

Working...