Early balding, metabolic syndrome and diet - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    your only legit argument was that SOME diets will make you produce more/less DHT so that's why diet matters....

    is that it?
    looooooooool i just saw what you done! looool

  2. #42
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    looooooooool i just saw what you done! looool
    what did I do?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    what did I do?
    loooooooooooool please do more.

  4. #44
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    loooooooooooool please do more.
    If I had the time I could probably write a program that could do worse. That site is a bunch of transplant hacks anyways....

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    If I had the time I could probably write a program that could do worse. That site is a bunch of transplant hacks anyways....
    oh yeah, really??
    you cant link diet to mpb and now you can program with that brain of yours?
    looooool

  6. #46
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    oh yeah, really??
    you cant link diet to mpb and now you can program with that brain of yours?
    looooool
    ok, make your argument then. So far you only said that a certain diet can make you produce less DHT, therefore more hair loss is you're prone to it. Is that it?

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ok, make your argument then. So far you only said that a certain diet can make you produce less DHT, therefore more hair loss is you're prone to it. Is that it?
    looooooool i said read the thread properly. it all makes sense. i made my argument in that thread.

  8. #48
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    looooooool i said read the thread properly. it all makes sense. i made my argument in that thread.
    just link me to it. I read all 5 pages and couldn't find anything

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    just link me to it. I read all 5 pages and couldn't find anything
    read all of it! im sure you'll be able to logically figure it out soon, with that programming experienced brain.

  10. #50
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    read all of it! im sure you'll be able to logically figure it out soon, with that programming experienced brain.
    yeah you got nothing.... it's much easier for you to say "hey I proved you wrong, go figure it out why" then to just explain it again.

Similar Threads

  1. 20 year old with early signs of balding. My Regime/ Story
    By WTF CANADA in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 07:03 PM
  2. balding at early 20's, gonna get skull surgery then buzz cut
    By jfbkb in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Would You Consider This Early Balding?
    By Luzianaman in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 05:30 PM
  4. The Role Of Diet ...
    By White Hart in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 06:08 AM
  5. Noticed balding in it's extreamly early stages...
    By Lareit in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Two consultations, two opposing opinions?
07-03-2022 10:55 AM
by JFR
Last Post By JFR
Today 02:40 AM
1600 FUE results, short hair, interview, Dr. Lindsey
02-16-2022 04:59 AM
Last Post By joana
Yesterday 07:31 PM
Celebrity Hairline Disasters - How To Avoid the Kyle Christie Effect
02-16-2018 02:47 PM
Last Post By cpahar90
Yesterday 04:06 AM
Question on number of grafts
Yesterday 02:30 AM
Last Post By Omorac1981
Yesterday 04:02 AM
11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results
04-18-2022 08:41 AM
by 110620
Last Post By totoking
07-05-2022 11:01 PM