Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNitwon
    • Feb 2012

I'll be back in a year

So I'm at month four of treatment now. Hair is thicker than it's been in a long time, and I'm no longer worried about hairloss (nor will I be if my treatment ends up not working or stops). I'm gonna bid you guys farewell for now, since I don't really need to visit these forums anymore and I have a life that I need to get back to. I'm setting my phone's calendar to remind me to post again in one year to update y'all on my progress.

*group hug* Goodbye for now guys. I wish you all success in life and hair growth, and may we all someday walk with our non-balding heads held high.
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TheNitwon
    So I'm at month four of treatment now. Hair is thicker than it's been in a long time, and I'm no longer worried about hairloss (nor will I be if my treatment ends up not working or stops). I'm gonna bid you guys farewell for now, since I don't really need to visit these forums anymore and I have a life that I need to get back to. I'm setting my phone's calendar to remind me to post again in one year to update y'all on my progress.

*group hug* Goodbye for now guys. I wish you all success in life and hair growth, and may we all someday walk with our non-balding heads held high.
    what are you using?

Comment

• TheNitwon
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 2020
      what are you using?
      Fin, niz, minox and biotin.

Comment

• Unterleigen
        • Mar 2012

Fin, niz, minox and biotin.

Best of luck. I'd definitely recommend taking a bunch of good pictures so you can really see whether the treatment worked.

Comment

• BaldinLikeBaldwin
          • Apr 2012

Good for you, exactly how it's supposed to be. Can't spend valuable time on hair loss, too much negative energy.

Comment

• chrisis
            • Feb 2012

Congrats on your success.

Comment

• Davey Jones
              • Apr 2012

This is a wonderful idea. I think I'll do the same or some variation soon as I hear what happened with Histogen at that conferernce.

Comment

Working...