+ Reply to Thread

Question What do your girlfriend/wife say?

I'm using a little bit of dermmatch and toppik to cover that bit of thinning in the crown, not too much and it is probably not noticeable. But here is the thing, I just met a girl and now I am a little nervous about her reaction when she either finds out on her own or I tell her I use it.

What are your experiences with concealers and reactions from girls or guys you're dating? And if you are already in a relationship, what do your partner say?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    If you are hot, she won't care. It's all about the looks man.

My girl doesn't even know. She just knows that she should not touch my hair during sex when it is styled with hairspray/gel. She knows I style my hair and likes that I have a nice haircut, but generally all she has said about my hair is that it looks nice.

I think she might suspect something, because there is minoxidil and hair treatment bottles in my bathroom. But I doubt she will ever bring it up. She is too happy with me. Since she started working more on her looks and losing weight, I'm getting hotter for her as well. Still some way to go though.

I don't know how this will end. Yesterday before going to sleep I thought how I will part with this world, how I will "end it" all and the methods and my good-bye letter. I even dreamed about it, but then today life somehow seemed a bit better. Just a bit. Maybe it's from all the positive reaction I got in a social gathering from people who are not as good looking as me.

I guess sometimes it is nice to be a big shark in a small pond.
    lol man, god you are shallow.

Losing your hair may be the best thing for you - gives you a reality check (from a fellow low norwood)

Yes, I'm shallow just like every other human being on this planet. The difference between me and them is that I admit it and don't lie about it.

YES, but shouldn't hairloss humble you?

Yes, I'm shallow just like every other human being on this planet. The difference between me and them is that I admit it and don't lie about it.

No. If I go bald, I will just destroy myself. I'm not living this life as some humble settling loser ******. I'm living it to the fullest or not at all.
    What about a really good hair system? You could become a NW1 overnight and, along with all your plastic surgeries, you could become the perfect man. That beats dying, doesn't it? I mean, if you're willing to cut up your face with multiple surgeries, surely you'd slap on a hair system to become a NW1, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    What about a really good hair system? You could become a NW1 overnight and, along with all your plastic surgeries, you could become the perfect man. That beats dying, doesn't it? I mean, if you're willing to cut up your face with multiple surgeries, surely you'd slap on a hair system to become a NW1, right?
    You're new! Hi. Advice; don't bother feeding Scorpion's insecurities; it only serves to make him feel like he has an audience.

okay this took a turn I hadn't expected..

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    You're new! Hi. Advice; don't bother feeding Scorpion's insecurities; it only serves to make him feel like he has an audience.
    I actually joined because of Scorpion! I think he's hilarious. Plus, I don't want to see him kill himself so I'm trying to offer him viable solutions like a hair system.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

I also joined because of Scorpion. He made me realise hair loss is unacceptable, nowadays whenever I face someone who's bald or balding I look at and treat them with contempt to force them into bettering themselves.