+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

I wasnt sure about that part where you are looking because that hair is pushed back where all the hair behind it is pushed down because of gravity and I cant push it back. When I lay it down like all my other hair on the side of my scalp it isnt noticeable but I will keep an eye on it. Its hard convincing my mom to take me to the doctors for this because she thinks I am crazy.

EDIT: Nevermind I thought you meant the pictures of my temple. You think its thinning or could it just be my fine hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind I thought you meant the pictures of my temple.
    Pictures of your temples just don't really matter much for males, unless you were a Norwood 3. You are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    You think its thinning or could it just be my fine hair?
    It could be that your hair is just very fine. There is no way to tell from pictures alone. You would need to have an in-person consultation with a doctor who specializes in treating hair loss. If your hair is just very fine, low level laser therapy can increase the caliber, strength and quality of the hair that you have. I still recommend you start using Nizoral A-D at least once a week and use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner for the other days that you wash your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Pictures of your temples just don't really matter much for males, unless you were a Norwood 3. You are not.

It could be that your hair is just very fine. There is no way to tell from pictures alone. You would need to have an in-person consultation with a doctor who specializes in treating hair loss. If your hair is just very fine, low level laser therapy can increase the caliber, strength and quality of the hair that you have. I still recommend you start using Nizoral A-D at least once a week and use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner for the other days that you wash your hair.
    Fine Hair runs in my family. We all have fine hair but a good amount of it. I already have sulfate free shampoo but I never knew how to use conditioner correctly. Ill try to pick up some Nizoral A-D. How do I use conditioner and how often should I use shampoo?

Hi Paranoid,

You should wash your hair whenever it needs washing. I exercise almost every day. I also use Dermmatch concealer to make my hair look thicker than it actually is and I use Rogaine, therefore I need to wash my hair every day. If you use any styling products in your hair every day, you will likely need to wash your hair every day to avoid buildup that can be harmful to your hair and scalp. It is best to use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.

It is best to wash your hair as soon as you get into the shower. To wash your hair properly, get your hair thoroughly wet then massage shampoo into your scalp gently with the tips of your fingers. Then rinse out the shampoo. Then massage conditioner into your hair and let it sit while you wash the rest of your body (I also brush my teeth in the shower). Rinse the conditioner out as you are rinsing the soap off your body. Do not rub your hair dry with the towel. Gently pat your hair dry with the towel. If your hair is longer, wrap your hair in a towel for a few minutes before you de-tangle and style your hair. Do not be rough with your hair when it is wet. Be very gentle with your hair while it is wet.

On the days that you wash with Nizoral A-D, massage it into your scalp as soon as you get in the shower and let it sit to let the medicine absorb into your scalp while you wash the rest of your body. Then rinse it out as you rinse the soap off your body, then massage conditioner thoroughly into your hair and rinse it out thoroughly.