At 19: Coming to grips with baldness...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnone23
    • May 2012

Right, I was looking in the mirror this evening and I noticed that my eyebrows had thinned/fallen out. The outside third has almost completely gone! I am 19 years old, just getting to grips with MPB at my age but surely I deserve eyebrows? Is this typical of a separate underlying condition? I really do not want to look like a cancer patient!

Comment

• fab
      • Mar 2012

Never heard of this eyebrown issue, i don't think it's anything. But why don't you take Finasteride johnone23? if sides affect you, just stop taking it. Some people take it for 20 years, like a friend of mine, and never had problems. You won't see those people in forums, and they are the majority.

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by fab
        Never heard of this eyebrown issue, i don't think it's anything. But why don't you take Finasteride johnone23? if sides affect you, just stop taking it. Some people take it for 20 years, like a friend of mine, and never had problems. You won't see those people in forums, and they are the majority.
        fab; I thought you were one of the members who had taken finasteride for 10+ years, then became sexually defunct?

Comment

• rupe
          • Jan 2012

looking at the toco-8 and was considering getting it but then reminded myself that the amount of money i have spent and am spending on rogaine, toppik, finaster (0.5mg p/day), revivogen, saw palmetto and all other vitamins is unreasonably ridiculous. especially when not getting results.

Comment

• Davey Jones
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by rupe
            looking at the toco-8 and was considering getting it but then reminded myself that the amount of money i have spent and am spending on rogaine, toppik, finaster (0.5mg p/day), revivogen, saw palmetto and all other vitamins is unreasonably ridiculous. especially when not getting results.
            Yeah, but Toco-8 actually makes you healthier too, which is a decent consolation prize to having hair. If I recall correctly, this was the formulation they used in the study with vitamin E:

It's cheaper than Toco-8, if that helps.

EDIT: Though I do use Toco-8, so I don't know about that stuff. Just saying, it's cheaper.

Comment

• johnone23
              • May 2012

To be honest, the fact that I spend so much money at the moment on products, just like you, has been another reason fro me to get me hair cut short. You have to think "who are you kidding", you're just prolonging to inevitable. At least I can save some money this way.

Comment

Working...