+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Of course it was fail. If you don't ask right away, you will fail for sure.

>asking girl out on Facebook - beta as fukk

That's what you get for being a beta male.

No, if you were attractive she would respond positively to your Facebook message. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Yes, I know that feel. The best way to counter this is by deleting yourself from Facebook.

Remember, social sites are only worth if you are good looking. You need to grow some hair, improve your looks and then come back as a phoenix from ashes.

She will not tell the truth. Women are liars like that. She will tell that she isn't looking for another person right now, while if you contact her from a male model pic, she will be ready to jump on his **** in a heartbeat (don't believe me, try it). It's all because of your looks bro, something you can't control. Just embrace life of involuntary celibacy.
    I already said 1million times that It was my only option to ask her on a date via Facebook! What do you want me to do, find out her address, go round her house knock on her door and ask her out NO! cos she wud be freaked out and call the police.

I already said she didn't reply IMO cos I am bald, simple as that. No1 looks better bald, most men look like twats bald, it sucks big hairy mutha ****ing balls.

You have a girlfriend so u must be mega hot, so why u worrying about your baldness and getting girls?

The vast majority of girls don't care about hair as much as we balding guys do!!

Yes some may not like balding guys but most girls are 10x more insecure about themselves and are probably on forums right now saying 'my boobs are to small' 'I have cellulite' etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    You should have not asked her out instead of tainting your reputation and labeling yourself as a Facebook creep that she will show other girls and tell to avoid.

Go out on the street and hit on girls at the bus stop or cafeteria.

I have a girlfriend, but she isn't a 10 and I'm not a 10 either. We are settling for each other, because we can't get better. It is pitiful.

Also - she wouldn't have called the police if you were hot.
    You should write comedy....

'Hit on girls at the bus stop' LMFAO, I don't want an old age pensioner.

I would be known as 'The Bald Bus Stop Perve'.

Never contact a long-lost friend/coworker/etc. by telling her you're interested or asking her on a date. The only exception I can think of is if the last time you saw her in person, she was clearly interested in you (even then it's maybe pushing it).
    The fact that you're Facebooking her after 2+ years is enough. She'll be wondering if you're interested because of that alone; don't ruin the mystery of it by stating you are.

Instead, be casual about it. Talk about "hanging out and catching up sometime," and you might even suggest meeting up in a group for drinks or something. You don't want her to feel discomfort or pressure, just be a confident guy (fake it) who couldn't care less about whether or not this girl likes you. Because your life is sweet and if one girl doesn't go home with you, the next girl will.

Basically it's about projecting value. If you seem to have a good thing going for you (whether you do or not), women will be drawn to that perceived social status.

This is where men are lucky: women are wired to prioritize other factors above your appearance when looking at potential "mates." That's why ugly guys date pretty women.

But I know this is all easier said than done. Pre-MPB, I didn't give a damn about having any "game," because my appearance was enough to at least get a one-night stand when I went out. Now I feel I have to start growing a decent personality to compensate for my hair loss, which is a real pain in the ass.

On a final note, I disagree with Scorpion that she wouldn't have called the police if you showed up at her house with a full "hot" head of hair. Mass murderers who aren't excessively bald are usually NW1's

Well she was a bit pissed off I didn't tell her I was leaving on my last day lol.

So I saw that as a possible sign she wanted my dick in or around her mouth.

Anyways.....seriously what is the big deal about asking someone out on Facebook that you have no other way of asking out, your saying I should have just let it go and spent the rest of my life thinking 'I should have asked her out'.

I know it sucks asking someone out like that but thats the way it is, my life sucks, my hair sucks so I am not going to worry about contacting sum1 on Facebook, worrying about that compared to worrying about hairloss is a completely different matter.

I am glad its done. I did it cos I was thinking I'd never be able to do it and I'll regret it.

Like the saying goes, 'you only regret what you DIDN'T do, not what you did do' My regrets have gone in one simple message to her. Sorted.

The only regret I have is that I wish I did not suffer from hairloss then I may have had a chance with her.

I will regret having hairloss for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Well she was a bit pissed off I didn't tell her I was leaving on my last day lol.

So I saw that as a possible sign she wanted my dick in or around her mouth.
    Some people might find that offensive but it made me laugh out loud for the first time today

Anyway, I didn't mean to say you shouldn't have contacted her online. I just don't think that was the best time/setting to bring up dating and romantic interest.. the goal of Facebooking her should have been to see her in person, which is more likely to happen if she doesn't feel pressured.
    Once you're spending time with someone face-to-face, that's the time to build attraction.
    But it's no big deal, she's one of billions of women on this planet. And you're right that it's 10x better to get rejected than to spend a lifetime wondering what could have happened.

I will regret having hairloss for the rest of my life.
    Me too. At least until good enough treatments are available.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Scorpion reminds of a young Confucius the way he delivers wisdom across the board..

#ThankYouBasedFucius

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Some people might find that offensive but it made me laugh out loud for the first time today
    It was from a film called Superbad, its always made me laugh, glad it made u laugh too.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Anyway, I didn't mean to say you shouldn't have contacted her online. I just don't think that was the best time/setting to bring up dating and romantic interest.. the goal of Facebooking her should have been to see her in person, which is more likely to happen if she doesn't feel pressured.
    Once you're spending time with someone face-to-face, that's the time to build attraction.
    But it's no big deal, she's one of billions of women on this planet. And you're right that it's 10x better to get rejected than to spend a lifetime wondering what could have happened.
    Well however I asked her if she wanted to do something/meet up/go for a drink it would be pretty obvious that I have a romantic interest in her. So trying to 'see her in person' is exactly the same as meeting up on a date.

I did not say I fancied her that went without saying, I just asked her how she was and if she wanted to meet up sometime.

She said she was happy being single and asked me how I was and said that if she met up with me she would feel as if she was leading me on.

She does seem to be happy as a single person though, she has recently got out of a relationship, she has just got a new job and she's moving out of her parents house soon so yeah maybe she is enjoying her independence and I picked a bad time...

But no lets be honest its my bald head thats screwed me over here.

If it makes you feel better saussage, I was out last night, and my significantly balding mate was more liked then me by a group of girls.

My mate did get rejected a few times, but he kept on trying. Got there in the end.

It was from a film called Superbad, its always made me laugh, glad it made u laugh too.

Well however I asked her if she wanted to do something/meet up/go for a drink it would be pretty obvious that I have a romantic interest in her. So trying to 'see her in person' is exactly the same as meeting up on a date.

I did not say I fancied her that went without saying, I just asked her how she was and if she wanted to meet up sometime.

She said she was happy being single and asked me how I was and said that if she met up with me she would feel as if she was leading me on.

She does seem to be happy as a single person though, she has recently got out of a relationship, she has just got a new job and she's moving out of her parents house soon so yeah maybe she is enjoying her independence and I picked a bad time...

But no lets be honest its my bald head thats screwed me over here.
    Yeah but asking her COLD is not sexy, it puts the girl on the spot, and she has to make a decision based on that. Rather if you go out, have FUN, and then make a move your chances of getting somewhere will be much higher.

That is what you are failing to see.

You may as well send her a message and say, I like you lets have sex.