+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Cried because of hairloss for the firstime

today , i noticed a bald patch on my crown area. After 2 years of telling myself , ' m not going bald', I finally realized dat i m , indeed. And dat realization just overwhelmed me. I cried for an hour, non-stop. Dont knw y i did dat. Dnt knw y m writing it down hea. I think m going nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by stressdfella View Post
    today , i noticed a bald patch on my crown area. After 2 years of telling myself , ' m not going bald', I finally realized dat i m , indeed. And dat realization just overwhelmed me. I cried for an hour, non-stop. Dont knw y i did dat. Dnt knw y m writing it down hea. I think m going nuts.
    You have had your moment to let it all out, I had this moment too but in a different way.

You just have to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by stressdfella View Post
    Don't worry. That stage when you can no longer deny it is horrible. I think, though it's still not nice, that it gets a little bit easier after this. It did for me anyway.

I am at the stage of noticing hair falling out, haven't seen anything either than thinning only I am noticing, but...i am learning to grieve now so it is easier when I am truly going bald.

Going bald seems to be better than taking drugs that make your wang shrink, so I think the main problem with everyone is our inability to just man up and accept life.

I went through the same thing as you. I intially denied the problem, then it became more evident that i had to accept i was balding, I then cried about the situation and found hope with propecia which i took for 4 months. One day I completely stopped propecia, I had seen the "light", its not all about being vein but whats inside that matters most. I shaved all my hair off and thats where I am today, much happier than what I was .

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdDecade View Post
    I went through the same thing as you. I intially denied the problem, then it became more evident that i had to accept i was balding, I then cried about the situation and found hope with propecia which i took for 4 months. One day I completely stopped propecia, I had seen the "light", its not all about being vein but whats inside that matters most. I shaved all my hair off and thats where I am today, much happier than what I was .
    Thats awesome man, I hope I can have the courage when that day comes...how old were you when you could visibly tell?

It hurts, It really hurts

You know that you are going to transform from good looking hero face to shiny Egg shape Oval creepy face
    Almost opposite to Beauty & the Beast Story

Anyway I started pulling my hair in anger and i got 100 to 150 hairs on my palm

Quote Originally Posted by worried View Post
    It hurts, It really hurts

You know that you are going to transform from good looking hero face to shiny Egg shape Oval creepy face
    Almost opposite to Beauty & the Beast Story

Anyway I started pulling my hair in anger and i got 100 to 150 hairs on my palm
    Hahaha as sad as baldness is, you made me laugh reading this, well done haha....baldness is a pain in the arse but god made us this way hah

stressedfella, if you only cried for an hour then I tell you you're handling it just fine. Save yourself more crying and try Minoxidil and Finasteride. They might work for you. AND DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ABOUT FIN.

The first time I noticed it I was devestated. For the next 3 days I slept for 12-13 hours straight. It was a shock and I dealt with it by sleeping a lot and watching Friends to give myself a pick me up.
    But after soem time you either accept it or continue to be depressed about it. Depression interferes with your life and no one wants to be depressed. So you accept it.

There is more to life than just hair. But if a day comes when we can get it back then I am all for it .