+ Reply to Thread

Default Are Side Effects Common with FIN and PROP...not sure to start.

Hey Guys,

Im 21 starting to loose my hair, genetically predisposed to thanks to high DHT and sensitivity.

I dont want to loose my hair and it shatters me watching it fall out... I read these posts of people saying they have serious side effects and some not at all?

It seems Propecia and Fin work to inhibit the DHT... but yes unsure as I dont want to loose erections and fall into depression caused by FDA approved medication.

Please feel free to reply.

Thank you, J.

Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy View Post
    Hey Guys,

Im 21 starting to loose my hair, genetically predisposed to thanks to high DHT and sensitivity.

I dont want to loose my hair and it shatters me watching it fall out... I read these posts of people saying they have serious side effects and some not at all?

It seems Propecia and Fin work to inhibit the DHT... but yes unsure as I dont want to loose erections and fall into depression caused by FDA approved medication.

Please feel free to reply.

Thank you, J.
    I would suggest that you jump on fin, but if you are unsure, consult a doctor first. I wouldn't want to be doing their job for them.

You will hear stories of people that have had sides on fin and whilst I don't doubt the vast amount of these claimed sides are genuine, the odds are that you won't get any sides.

People will debate about the % of people that get sides, but don't let that put you off its the only drug approved that tackles the cause of MPB.

You can ''ease'' your body into the new drug and there is a top guy on here called Spex who has posted how you can adapt you body into taking the drug over a 7 week cycle. This way you are even less likely to get any sides.

There is definitely some ''scaremongering'' about fin and I wouldn't let it put you off. People will probably post about how you shouldn't get on it and sides etc. But at the end of the day its your call. But if you want to stop your hairloss its going to be like pushing water up a slope without it.

Yes true, thank you for your response, everyone seems to look at the post but no comment ha.

Yes I will have to judge for myself...I just feel stupid for taking something for vanity reasons that could be harming my body in the long run.

I have read people disregarding fin and prop badly due to sides... so I suppose I will go and talk to a hair doctor.

I am loosing my hair unfortunately...I might go and talk to a professional psychologist or something so I can come to terms with this.

Thank you for your reply.