X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uncjim
    • Dec 2008

Temple Reconstruction

Hi All,
    More ME! Attached are 3 images (years 2002,2004 and 2009) showing the evolution of my temple work performed by Doctor Wong and crew. You can use the birthmark under the hairline as a reference. The total reconstruction encompassed about 800 grafts per side. Note also the pluginess of my hairline in the 2002 image. YAHOO!!!

UNC
    Attached Files
    View My Hair Transplant Blog
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

Looking good uncjim! Thanks for posting.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• uncjim
      • Dec 2008

Thanks Spencer and thank you for the opportunity.
      UNC

Comment

• JimmyG
        • Mar 2009

Looks great! What a difference aesthetically such a small area can make.

Thanks for posting these, because this is pretty much the same as the work I want to get done - temple reconstruction. Interesting to note that it only required 800 grafts per side... :-)

Comment

• Bobman
          • Nov 2008

The man...the legend....the Temples baby! You must be lovin' life now....H&W did a great job!

Comment

• uncjim
            • Dec 2008

JimmyG,
            Thanks. I agree, temples are one of those areas that is
            "Oh So Important". One can't have a full hairline and receded temples without looking like they're wearing a toupee. It's great to see more doctors venturing there. All the Best to You!

Bob,
            Your are "The Young Man" baby!
            UNC

Comment

Working...