Hair fall stopped dead, 4 months on fin. - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Weird how it seems to affect people totally differently.

Some people shed straight away, some don't at all, some shed later etc.

I have been taking it for over a month now, and from what I have seen I have not noticed anything, it is hard for me to tell as I have thin shaved hair.

I am not sure why some people on here say you may have to wait up to and over 12 months to see results when on the leaflet inside the packaging of Propecia says 'it may take 3-6 months to see full results'. So it should have fully worked at the latest by 6 months.
    I don't know about that man. Propecia and Rogaine say a lot of things in their booklets. Like for example, their product is only for the vertex. When the thing is they didn't even make a study for the hairline. Bernstein Medical states that is a myth, and that Minoxidil and Finasteride work where ever there is hair on your head, including your hairline. I believe them, because they have different pictures of patients who clearly have regrowth all over their head after 6 months to a year, more than a year, and even 2 years. With average patient "after" pics, being after more than a year.

Well, just look at it yourself.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medi...atient-photos/

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Weird how it seems to affect people totally differently.

Some people shed straight away, some don't at all, some shed later etc.

I have been taking it for over a month now, and from what I have seen I have not noticed anything, it is hard for me to tell as I have thin shaved hair.

I am not sure why some people on here say you may have to wait up to and over 12 months to see results when on the leaflet inside the packaging of Propecia says 'it may take 3-6 months to see full results'. So it should have fully worked at the latest by 6 months.
    It makes me wonder what kind of correlations may exist between shedding response to finasteride and the length and degree of treatment success.

Hey guys, i am 21, and noticing 60 - 100 hairs fall a day and they easily come out with a slight pull...MPB is in my genetics and DHT the cause obviously. I want to take PROPECIA or FIN as they seem to have the cure, although I dont want to suffer the side effects, are they common?

Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy View Post
    Hey guys, i am 21, and noticing 60 - 100 hairs fall a day and they easily come out with a slight pull...MPB is in my genetics and DHT the cause obviously. I want to take PROPECIA or FIN as they seem to have the cure, although I dont want to suffer the side effects, are they common?
    ffs man, did you do any reading of your own before you came on the forum? Side effects that will have a real negative effect on you are extremely rare. If you want to keep your hair, that's a small risk you have to take, just like getting in a car for work in the morning. Jeez.

wow. congrats man .

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Same thing happened to me. 1 month in to starting fin, my hair loss completely stopped. Like you, I don't even have the normal 50-100 lost hairs a day either. At least not that I know of.

The only thing about that is, that it has done nothing else after that. That's all it has done. Stopped my hair loss. No regrowth, hasn't gotten worse, no big periodical sheds, nothing. Just a good ol hair loss stoppage. So i'm basically stuck looking like this, until I stop taking fin. It's been a over a year now, still nothing noticeable. Maybe some, tiny regrowth, but it has to be something nobody notices, not even me, cause I really don't notice a difference.
    If it'd stopped my loss dead I'd be happy as a clam -_-