+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need advice...

Default need advice...

Hello everyone. I have been lurking around the forum but never joined untill now. I need some advice. I am 26 and since i was 17 i have had the 'm' shaped hairline. Its about the same as it was but i have become more and more self-aware of it and wanted to either have some hair grow back and/or prevent it from getting worse. I started nu hair almost 3.5 months ago, and allow i wouldnt say my hair has grown back it has made my hair a bit stronger, and other parts of my body are getting hairer. I recently decieded to start rogain as well. The only issue is it says its only for my crown. I have not noticed any thinning or balding in my crown so should i still put it there? Can i use it on the temples? On top of all this i have added a b_complex to my diet. I am wondering if i am doing the right things, if i should add or subtract something. I do not have insurance so i can not go to the doc. I have heard of people buying the hair loss med thats prescription only in the usa over the web but i am not sure if i should do it. I am very over-whelmed and confused so any help would be great!

ps. i should note that i thing my receding hairline is getting worse, although it seems to be getting a bit better since using nuhair.

Quote Originally Posted by duaa View Post
    Hello everyone. I have been lurking around the forum but never joined untill now. I need some advice. I am 26 and since i was 17 i have had the 'm' shaped hairline. Its about the same as it was but i have become more and more self-aware of it and wanted to either have some hair grow back and/or prevent it from getting worse. I started nu hair almost 3.5 months ago, and allow i wouldnt say my hair has grown back it has made my hair a bit stronger, and other parts of my body are getting hairer. I recently decieded to start rogain as well. The only issue is it says its only for my crown. I have not noticed any thinning or balding in my crown so should i still put it there? Can i use it on the temples? On top of all this i have added a b_complex to my diet. I am wondering if i am doing the right things, if i should add or subtract something. I do not have insurance so i can not go to the doc. I have heard of people buying the hair loss med thats prescription only in the usa over the web but i am not sure if i should do it. I am very over-whelmed and confused so any help would be great!

ps. i should note that i thing my receding hairline is getting worse, although it seems to be getting a bit better since using nuhair.

The only products that are proven effective by the FDA are

Finasteride - drug name : propecia, very effective for most men

Minoxidil drug name : Rogaine, effective for some men

laser comb - not sure how effective but most offer money back garuntee and claim 90% are satisfied after using for 3 months

Nizoral shampoo - i dont think this is FDA approved for hair loss but most people would say it helps and many people on this site use it.

The hair loss industry is very corrupt and companies are alowed to sell lotions and potions that have never been proven to work whilst writing on the packaging very misleading claims of success so if I were you I wouldn't bother using anything but what I have listed, they all a waste of money,

Thanks for the reply but i will have to disagree, nizoral is not fda approved for hair loss but does work in some people. The same with nuhair(what i am taking). Most over the counter vitamins are not fda apporved as well. Every industry is corrupt in some way, which is why i am asking here. Also once you start rogain you can not stop using it, which is not something i am very ampted about if i can find other alternatives.

Thanks for the reply but i will have to disagree, nizoral is not fda approved for hair loss but does work in some people.
    i don't think i said otherwise?

Also once you start rogain you can not stop using it, which is not something i am very ampted about if i can find other alternatives.
    The thing you need to know and understand is that hereditary hair loss does not stop once it is triggered into action. Since hereditary hair loss does not stop, it does not matter what you use to try to treat it, you will still need to use whatever that is for the rest of your life. This is not avoidable at this time. This will continue to be unavoidable until a true cure for hereditary hair loss is found.

With all that said, your best chances of slowing down, stopping and possibly reversing your hereditary hair loss are to use both Propecia and Rogaine. Both Nizoral and the laser comb can help but those first two treatments are the big players in the game. There are no alternatives that actually work.

Nu Hair is a scam. There is no need to pay the high price of Nu Hair. You can get the same effect from less expensive vitamins and suppliments.

Thanks for the reply but i will have to disagree, nizoral is not fda approved for hair loss but does work in some people. The same with nuhair(what i am taking). Most over the counter vitamins are not fda apporved as well. Every industry is corrupt in some way, which is why i am asking here. Also once you start rogain you can not stop using it, which is not something i am very ampted about if i can find other alternatives.
    It is not the fault of rogain as even FIN is the same way. The problem is that your MPB never stops.

Take a look at this short article.

http://www.***************/general-h...air-loss-stop/