Threaded View

Default Did Transplant yesterday--Need answers please!!!

So I finally did it, had my transplant yesterday. You guys are the experts so PLEASE help me out here. Just a little info about me. I'm 29. I never have taken propecia, and will not be taking it. I do use Rogaine. And shampoo with nioxon.

I was not completely bald on the top before my surgery, I was a norwood 4. On the bright side, I was told by 2 doctors I have very healthy donor hair. The doc that did my transplant showed me on his hair-cam that a lot of my donor hair/grafts were in bunches of 3's, some even 4's, which he explained most people were in 1's and 2's. I did 3,000 grafts, and this was done yesterday morning.

So I have a few important questions to ask you guys. The 1st had to do with I'm scared to death to put that gauze of the areas that might be bleeding a little on my scalp. So my question is from these pictures:

1) Do I need to put that gauze over those 2 areas on the top of my head that look like the thickest amount of blood.

2) What will happen if I don't put the gauze over it? Can i cause the graft to come out?

3) I had my surgery Thursday at 8am. I got my bandages removed this morning (friday) around 11am. I was told to shower for the 1st time tomorrow, Saturday. Is this normal?

4) Lastly, unless I'm making a mistake, and im trying to be positive here, but I'm kinda disappointed at the lack of grafts he put in my crown. And i understand he was focusing my frontal area, but from what you guys see, shouldn't he have put a little more in the crown?

5) Lastly, and most importantly, does it look like he did a good job? Does it look like 3000? PS-If i remember correctly I took both those pics with Flash.

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSES!! Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ht11.JPG

Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	14895   Click image for larger version

Name:	ht22.JPG

Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	14896