+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Order propecia online much cheaper and its legit too.
    According to some people, it is 80% as effective. I could not evaluate the effectiveness because I was only 1 month on it, i dropped 6 months ago because I was afraid of sides interfering with my studies but I might get back on it again in a few weeks.

You have to know that not everyone needs 70% reduction in DHT, it depends on genetics and your levels of DHT. For some .5mg is fine, and for others its not the same, you never know.

I'm still afraid of propecia...you know. Something tells me I'll end up in propeciahelp.com ...please don't visit that site !
    I've looked into ordering it online but as an American I can't seem to find any thread about reliable sites to order from. Not a SINGLE one. I saw some people vouching for a few UK sites.

Any suggestions or ideas to find a good site?? Im desperate.

If I cant find one, I'll just have to cut the pill in half. I don't suffer any side effects. Ive been on it for a long time. I just can't afford it at full price.

Quote Originally Posted by PacWantsHair View Post
    I've looked into ordering it online but as an American I can't seem to find any thread about reliable sites to order from. Not a SINGLE one. I saw some people vouching for a few UK sites.

Any suggestions or ideas to find a good site?? Im desperate.

If I cant find one, I'll just have to cut the pill in half. I don't suffer any side effects. Ive been on it for a long time. I just can't afford it at full price.
    The site I ordered was taken down, it was legit. You could make a new thread and ask people here, I'm sure they know.

i reduced my dose too. From 1.25 mg (Proscar cut into 4/4) to 0.625 mg and my sides (low libido and weak erections) went away within a week.

I have only been on Fin 4 months now (3 on 1.25 mg and 1 on 0.625 mg) so i cant tell you if it works yet and if there is a difference between the dosages.

But i will report back when i see result (if there are any, i do hope so)

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    the biggest side effect is loss of libido/impotence and they are extremely rare (2% of users reporting it)
    Actually, the studies conflict with each other. Some suggest 2%, some are at 5%, some as high as 7%. Not to mention various flaws in methodology, which I've outlined in my posts, most notably that the study participants almost all have balding at the crown.

There are no studies that satisfactorily prove how safe this drug is for men with a receding hairline only.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggie3 View Post
    Anyway. Let me know what you guys think. I would like to drop down to 50% of the finpecia. I am 26 years old.

Warm Regards
    P
    Do you even think you have hair loss?... I dont know many older people with the same hair line they had when they were 16, nearly every guy out there will experience SOME frontal recession, but although hard to tell, I dont see thinning beyond your hair line.