+ Reply to Thread

Default Try this if you have ED or loss of Libido from Fin

Now some time ago, samjone36 made a post about how claritan for allergies solved his long term sexual dysfunction from Propecia. Now i'm 'bumping' it into its own post. If you have had any Libido side effects from Fin, can you try this and report back on your findings? if it worked for him, let's hope it works for you, and if it does work for you, then all propecia help user's dead little soldiers will rise from the grave once more. Here'samjone36's post

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15913872

Use the link above and see for yourself. Claritan (Loratadine) has been clinically determined to solve erectile dysfunction in men. I suffered from sexual dysfunction for many years after discontinuing propecia and stumbled upon this by accident. I tried Claritan for an allergy and the next day I noticed that I had regained full erectile function. Try it please and never give up hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny.track131 View Post
    Now some time ago, samjone36 made a post about how claritan for allergies solved his long term sexual dysfunction from Propecia. Now i'm 'bumping' it into its own post. If you have had any Libido side effects from Fin, can you try this and report back on your findings? if it worked for him, let's hope it works for you, and if it does work for you, then all propecia help user's dead little soldiers will rise from the grave once more. Here'samjone36's post
    So are you saying have this with Fin?

Or will this actually reverse the effects of Fin and stop it from working on your hair?

all of the information i know is from samjone's one small post but from what i see, if you stopped fin cause of the sides, but the sides still persist, have this. If that's proven to work then we can see how it works with Fin at the same time

If it works in combination with Fin, that would be wonderful
    (even though it might not be healthy to take a medication which causes side effects and then take another to fight the sides?)

But i think if this would really work, the best part would be that no one has to fear to become impotent for life. I think there are a lot of people out there not taking finasteride, not because of temporary sides, but because of permanent sides.

Exactly, im not taking anything this instant because of the possible fin sides. If people who got sides found that this solved their problem then the process would be:
    1) Took Fin, Hair's great
    2) Holy Shit my dick's dead
    3) Took some claritan, dick's back, and oh wait, hair's still here
    ?????
    4) PROFIT!

and can anyone post this on propecia help? This might help them there, or justify if it even works or not

or try MACA root.. i'll give it a try..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18801111