+ Reply to Thread

Default Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of this manga:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobobo-bo_Bo-bobo

My roommate mentioned it to me yesterday. I always make fun of him for having such lush, thick hair. Always having to brush it, shampoo it, etc. What a burden, such a bother.. I don't really read manga, but he thought I might be interested in this one.

Excerpt from the plot discription:

In the year 3001.5, the entire world is under the tyrannical rule of the Maruhage Empire, and their ruler, Tsuru Tsurulina IV (Bald the 4th). His Hair Hunt troop captures innocent bystanders' hair, leaving the people bald and their villages in ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    In the year 3001.5
    if baldness isnt cured by then....there is no hope for humanity

Quote Originally Posted by fitness-man View Post
    if baldness isnt cured by then....there is no hope for humanity

Well, I hope it's either cured or a free pass into the tyrannical ruling class. I'll accept either hair or absolute power, but nothing less than either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    They are all NW6?
    I would have to assume. It'd be hardly respectable for them to have any hair on top at all. What kind of ruler would they be with a bunch of nasty hair up there?

"Grand Theft Auto V": Developed by Rockstar Games, this open-world action-adventure game has been one of the most popular game torrents for PC due to its immersive storyline, detailed graphics, and engaging gameplay.

"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt": This popular RPG from CD Projekt Red features an expansive open world, dynamic quests, and complex characters. It has been widely downloaded as a game torrent PC due to its rich storytelling and engaging gameplay. If you're looking for the best manga sites to read your favorite comics, there are several options available online that offer a wide variety of titles and genres to choose from.

"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2": This popular first-person shooter from Infinity Ward has been a favorite among gamers for its fast-paced action and multiplayer modes.

"FIFA 20": Developed by EA Sports, this popular soccer game has been widely downloaded as a game torrent PC due to its realistic graphics, engaging gameplay, and updated rosters.

"Assassin's Creed Odyssey": Developed by Ubisoft, this action-packed RPG features an immersive storyline set in ancient Greece. It has been widely downloaded as a game torrent PC due to its stunning graphics and engaging gameplay.