+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

This has nothing to do with Replicel, but I would just like you all to know I remember a time when research into repairing nerves to aid prostate cancer victims who had suffered total loss of sensation (ED) was utterly dismal.

Low & behold... technology improves:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...red-limbs.html

My point is that, like all other forms of technology, it will improve, we have come a long way from plugs to 3% hair growth using a patients own cells.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This has nothing to do with Replicel, but I would just like you all to know I remember a time when research into repairing nerves to aid prostate cancer victims who had suffered total loss of sensation (ED) was utterly dismal.

Low & behold... technology improves:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...red-limbs.html

My point is that, like all other forms of technology, it will improve, we have come a long way from plugs to 3% hair growth using a patients own cells.

the daily mail is full of drivel

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    It is 12.5% vellus hair plus 3% terminal hair - hair that wasn't there before. That is a significant achievement. Those baby vellus hairs can transform into terminal hair and much of it probably will. The only way an intelligent person can look at this result and see it as a failure is if that person is completely closed minded and wants to see it as a failure. Unfortunately, there are members of this forum who are that closed minded and that negative - and that is a real shame. I could never go though life being that negative and that closed minded.

I am so glad i listened to that interview, the report sounded worse than the reality of it

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_burnt_tree_forest View Post
    I am so glad i listened to that interview, the report sounded worse than the reality of it
    Really? Personally I wasn't terribly impressed by David Hall in this interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It is 12.5% vellus hair plus 3% terminal hair - hair that wasn't there before. That is a significant achievement. Those baby vellus hairs can transform into terminal hair and much of it probably will. The only way an intelligent person can look at this result and see it as a failure is if that person is completely closed minded and wants to see it as a failure. Unfortunately, there are members of this forum who are that closed minded and that negative - and that is a real shame. I could never go though life being that negative and that closed minded.
    I agree. I'm super curios to know if the terminal becomes vellus - if it does then they have hit 15% new growth.

Then if you use Aderans or Histogen on top of RepliCel then you might get 40-50-70% and possibly halt your hair loss. Ahhh fingers crossed...

i really wonder what will 12 months show us.like histogen, replicel will probably get exponential increase after 1 year.12% vellus growth is sth that cannot be overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I agree. I'm super curios to know if the terminal becomes vellus - if it does then they have hit 15% new growth.

Then if you use Aderans or Histogen on top of RepliCel then you might get 40-50-70% and possibly halt your hair loss. Ahhh fingers crossed...
    that's an important point.d.hall in interview said that there are many other techniques and replicel's is just one of them.so he implied that a cure to baldness requires combination of different technqiues.when all products will come to market , maybe in 2015-2016, we are gonna need to buy all of them.

and if that is to be the case then there will need to be some sort of research as to test if it is indeed possible to use all three, I don't want to rain on your parade but these three methods may not play nice together.

All in all its not as bad as everyone here is making it out to be.

Oh no.

Please don't start on the over speculation again people, that kind of desperate guesswork had people practically booking time off work within the next few years based on assumptions.

I'm all for optimism but it only leads to erratic swings in emotion which is no good for anyone. Let the results do the speaking and stop tilting at windmills.

Replicel might, in time, become your guardian in the battle against hairloss. At this point in time it's nothing, but it's trying to be something. Give it space.