+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Great interview. Although I was depressed after reading through the forums, hearing it directly from David Hall and Spencer calmed me down.

Replicel is moving forward, and that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Great interview. Although I was depressed after reading through the forums, hearing it directly from David Hall and Spencer calmed me down.

Replicel is moving forward, and that's all that matters.
    [inappropriate image removed]

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    If people have invested then this is a different ball game. They should really be thinking with their heads and like investors. Business is business. From an investors point of view, Replicel is high risk and the return on investment will not be quick.
    Indeed. It's not like someone took their stock away, or Replicel has gone belly-up and made the stock valueless. Sure, the stock isn't currently worth what it was a week ago, but a week ago it wasn't worth nearly as much as it was last September. That's what you should expect when you speculate in stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Indeed.Sure, the stock isn't currently worth what it was a week ago, but a week ago it wasn't worth nearly as much as it was last September. .
    surely unless they do another phase of trials, they're toast?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I agree. I'm super curios to know if the terminal becomes vellus - if it does then they have hit 15% new growth.

Then if you use Aderans or Histogen on top of RepliCel then you might get 40-50-70% and possibly halt your hair loss. Ahhh fingers crossed...
    You have that kind of backwards... Use Histogen's treatment to regrow as many new hair follciles as possible, then use Replicel's treatment to immunize those regrown follicles from the damaging effects of DHT. Histogen's treatment does not immunize hair follicles. Regrown hair from Histogen's treatment is expected to last as long as the patients original hair lasted. So if you started balding at 20 years old, the regrown hair from Histogen's treatment could reasonably be expected to last almost 20 years.

Though Aderans has been able to grow hair, they have not been able to get the regrown hair to grow in a proper natural direction of growth. It's all willy nilly like muppet hair. It is too soon to know what regrown hair from Replicel's treatment looks like. However, it is reasonable to expect that Replicel's treatment should immunize hair follicles in addition to repairing damaged hair follicles - and that is a very significant and important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You have that kind of backwards... Use Histogen's treatment to regrow as many new hair follciles as possible, then use Replicel's treatment to immunize those regrown follicles from the damaging effects of DHT. Histogen's treatment does not immunize hair follicles. Regrown hair from Histogen's treatment is expected to last as long as the patients original hair lasted. So if you started balding at 20 years old, the regrown hair from Histogen's treatment could reasonably be expected to last almost 20 years.

Though Aderans has been able to grow hair, they have not been able to get the regrown hair to grow in a proper natural direction of growth. It's all willy nilly like muppet hair. It is too soon to know what regrown hair from Replicel's treatment looks like. However, it is reasonable to expect that Replicel's treatment should immunize hair follicles in addition to repairing damaged hair follicles - and that is a very significant and important thing.
    Thanks for the clarification. I always enjoy reading stuff from you.

So do you think we'll hear anything from Histogen this year?

Also I was thinking. Even if the Aderans hair is all Willy Wonka - does it matter if in theory you'll be able to wax / style it? (also how do you know about that stuff).

Even though replicel's results fall back of histogen and aderans, so far they have been more transparent and never resort to rescheduling unlike others.Also currently they are the only one who established direct contact with public via facebook, twitter and spencer.
    histogen and aderan's have a prolonged work , dating back to 10 years before.whereas replicel made their 1st human trial 6 months before.
    replicel just needs some time.

Default I hope so too.

I agree with you too and I wish if more time would solve this baldness problem with repicell but we need to consider this: naturally if your hair cells are weak enough to produce hair, then they produce hair at the microscopic level under your skin so I don't know why Repicell calls it's results a positive and optimistic resutls.

The trials results are nothing spectacular actually they are kind of disappointing.
    Especially when we know they injected high dosage of DSC cells into the test area.
    However if they go back to the drawing board, research this some more than who knows. We will see what time brings us. I hope they succeed.
    But our knowledge of hair follicles is still too meager, there are perhaps some crucial growth factors or fillcle parts missing for this to work even better.

Also I was thinking. Even if the Aderans hair is all Willy Wonka - does it matter if in theory you'll be able to wax / style it?
    I feel it does matter. Dr. Washenik has talked about how Aderans is trying to overcome that problem during conferences.

(also how do you know about that stuff).
    I pay attention.