+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    You should have said this before the announcement. So people could retract their money, I for one did get most of my money back.

But i'm sure a lot of people lost money and they were encouraged by me at the same time I told them it was going to fail before that so I hope they had enough time to sell their stocks and get a lot of their money back.

It is easy to down talk something after the announcement, it would have helped to have opinions from doctors working in this field before the announcement. We never got them.

Thanks for your input anyways.
    Dr cole probably didn't know what their results would have been liked before the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    You should have said this before the announcement. So people could retract their money, I for one did get most of my money back.

But i'm sure a lot of people lost money and they were encouraged by me at the same time I told them it was going to fail before that so I hope they had enough time to sell their stocks and get a lot of their money back.

It is easy to down talk something after the announcement, it would have helped to have opinions from doctors working in this field before the announcement. We never got them.

Thanks for your input anyways.
    How could have dr. Cole known about the results before they were made public?
    Have you ever done any scientific work in any field whatsoever?
    We actually do research to find out what will happen. If we know the results before we do some experiment, than it is not research it is exercise...
    Now I know you were really disappointed with Replicel but that does not mean you should take it out on the rest of us.
    Dr. Coles post is right on all accounts. Especially this one:
    They should produce cosmetically significant improvement or cease promoting their product until they have something that demonstrates cosmetically significant improvement.
    It is time for them to go back to the drawing board. Maybe try reinjecting DSC cells with some new growth factors.
    Basically the same thing that Aderans has been doing for the last 5 years, where they've been trying to improve their Ji Gami compound...

Dr. Cole says like it is. I pretty much got attacked by a few posters for saying the same. Maybe now people will realise what is up.

At least Histogen are getting very visible improvements and terminal growth which is a much needed boost for us all. I know Dr. Cole has been skeptical of Histogen too so it will be interesting to see what he thinks.

Let's leave this one on the back burner for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by drcole View Post
    The life span of the mouse has nothing to do with it.
    I wonder why this is.