Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Hasson/4660 Grafts/One Procedure/13 Months

This patient came to Vancouver from Italy for a procedure in February, 2011. His concern was the obvious thinning and recession in the frontal zone that made styling his hair difficult. Dr. Hasson and his team transplanted 4660 grafts in one procedure for the result you see below. We were able to take these follow up photos during our visit to Rome this past March for consultations hence the lighter back ground in the images. All after images were taken with a Nikon D7000 and 50mm 1.8 lens.

Hair Caliber - Coarse
    Hair Type - Wavy

Singles ... 1575
    Doubles...2694
    3/4... 391

Grafts - 4660

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Gandolf
    • Sep 2011

I'm sure this Guy's hair characteristics helped but damn, that's an amazing result!

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

I'm sure this Guy's hair characteristics helped but damn, that's an amazing result!
      They didn't hurt
      www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• Gandolf
        • Sep 2011

Now he just needs to invest in a haircut

Comment

Working...