+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Spencer and Replicel VS. Gho

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

so they waited til after the annual report to release, put out a sketchy disclaimer, and now they released results that were worse than minox....

and apparently many forum members find this to be "promising" or indicative of success.. LOL... This takes "each to their own" to an extreme... the presence of people like this is an example of how someone like hitler can rise to power. "he aint that bad" "things are looking good!" "wait why do I have to get in that train?"

lets see how spencer, 2020, kiwi, and the rest of them handle this

Well it's obvious you're disappointed.

Just don't go spamming new threads about it.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Well it's obvious you're disappointed.

Just don't go spamming new threads about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Dt...feature=relmfu

apparently those cells didn't float around under the scalp and find dead hairs to regrow?

hmm... very surprising

snake oil!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

so they waited til after the annual report to release, put out a sketchy disclaimer, and now they released results that were worse than minox....

and apparently many forum members find this to be "promising" or indicative of success.. LOL... This takes "each to their own" to an extreme... the presence of people like this is an example of how someone like hitler can rise to power. "he aint that bad" "things are looking good!" "wait why do I have to get in that train?"

What a ridiculous post! Do you actually think Spencer is somehow in cahoots with Replicel to bring down Gho? Spencer has nothing to do with Repicel or Gho, he just reports about this stuff. Talk about paranoia. Honestly I don't know why Spencer tries to help any of us? I can’t imagine what it's like to have to read this nasty, insulting, untrue stuff about yourself every day and on his own forum. You should be ashamed of yourself!

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

Great, you don't believe in Replicel. Don't visit Replicel threads and don't start new ones about Replicel then. Luckily, even if Replicel is not successful, us sticking by them will not mean millions of jews will be killed.

Well said Winston. These guys are nuts! It’s a big conspiracy, we all want to stop Gho! LOL

I think I can speak for everybody on this forum when I say that I don't think I’ve ever read anything bad about Gho or HST from Spencer on this forum and I first learned about Gho because of Spencer’s interview with him and it seemed very positive. I don't get all of these people who think Spencer doesn’t want Gho’s thing to work, That’s just crazy! If I were Spencer I would say screw all of you jerks. You guys are the ones who are making it more difficult for Gho. It’s jerks like you that probably keep Gho far away from the forums. Your actions might even make Gho shy away from talking to Spencer especially if Gho keeps reading your lies that Spencer is against him, which he obviously is not. It’s so stupid.

Why are some people so quick to believe Gho is the real deal? Gho's followers are blind to their own hypocrisy. They shake their collective fists at every other treatment but accept the legitimacy of Gho's treatment simply on his word alone. Nothing he claims has been verified by independent analysis.

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

The beginning of the post just shows you're so immature that you can't even intelligently discuss their results. Instead, your brain says,"omg I was right let me rub it in the faces of people that are in the same boat as me instead of contributing in a positive way towards the community that I'M INCLUDED IN."

If the decline in Replicel's following strokes your ego so much you have to brag about it, rather than helping people in the community you consider yourself a part of, I can only imagine how horrible your life is. Your post does make me feel good knowing that even with your hair you're just a sad excuse for a human being, from the bottom of my heart, I wish the very worst for you and your endeavors for kicking these men while they're down.

Guys, the results were less than stellar but that doesn't mean you have to give up. Work on other aspects of your life and remain positive and don't let scum of the earth like this bring you down. People like this have no drive in life to do anything other than bring other folks down. Ignore this troll.

keep calm guys.

i understand the frustration.

no sense in slinging mud at each other.

who's right, who's wrong, it don't matter cuz as soon as they get in front of the mirror, they'll wipe their silly smile/smirk off their face.