+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Adults are expected to have reading comprehension skills.
    sure everybody can/will read the results and draw their own conclusion but realistically this is a forum where people talk and persuade each other as well. People like Tracey C telling everyone its positive results should think twice because it's encouraging people to not be rational.

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    People like Tracey C telling everyone its positive results should think twice because it's encouraging people to not be rational.
    She says its positive as if its positive for everyone BUT she did say it is positive for someone like her ie. she probably has thin patches which could do with a little bit extra.....

But in the bigger picture for us people who are severely bald or are heading to severe baldness or have receding hairlines etc etc.....the reality is these are NOT good results.

We will just have to wait and see what happens after their next phase of results. For now its time to move onto something else.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    She says its positive as if its positive for everyone BUT she did say it is positive for someone like her ie. she probably has thin patches which could do with a little bit extra....

No it doesnt matter as this would never be commercially viable, its so ineffective.

+1

constantly warning people about trolls in every thread is probably more of a troll then anything i say. Seriously there's plenty of people in this thread alone who agree with me and there's nothing wrong with admitting replicels results were bad if that's what you think last time i checked you're werent a mod gmonasco so go take your warning and shuv it where the sun doesnt shine, im sick of people being forced to be positive about everything cures...theres no shame in thinking that this isnt going to be a magic solution out in 2 yrs like some of the deusional people on here.
    That's what I've been thinking. He's being more of a TROLL himself than any of the "trolls" here. There's hardly a post where he isn't trolling. At least the other "trolls" ACTUALLY have something to say, while this troll has NONE other than repeating the same old message.

my boy gmansco from california reminds my old man always looking for a reason to say something negative. it's easy to sit back and observe faults in others and take jab here and there. seems like i'm not the only one who noticed. oh well i'm guilty of doing that myself.

Inactive

Thumbs down

People like Tracey C telling everyone its positive results should think twice because it's encouraging people to not be rational.
    What Tracy C posts is rational. If people take it as an excuse to act irrationally, that's their fault, not Tracy's.

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    At least the other "trolls" ACTUALLY have something to say, while this troll has NONE other than repeating the same old message.
    If you find the dissemination of accurate information too disturbing, this probably isn't the forum for you.

Personally when the results came out, I didn't even bother checking the press release or the forum; my first port of call was to check the share price. The fact it's down almost 40% over the last 5 days tells its own story.

No matter which way you cut it, these results are disappointing. I wouldn't say it's game over, but most people were hoping for something much more encouraging. Suggesting it's anything other than that would be news to smart people who know where to put their money, and basically they're not putting it in Replicel right now.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    No matter which way you cut it, these results are disappointing. I wouldn't say it's game over, but most people were hoping for something much more encouraging. Suggesting it's anything other than that would be news to smart people who know where to put their money, and basically they're not putting it in Replicel right now.
    agreed. when you turn on espn, all u see is skip bayless and stephen a smith going at each others throat. it's not that they actually believe in the shit they say. they're just taking a position and defending it. arguing for the sake of the argument. it's what it is for many tbt members.