+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Obviously, you don't get it. Go spread your negative poison somewhere else.
    to be fair, it's not just me that thinks this

in my opinion to want something so bad that you can't see things objectively is unhealthy, what ever way you look at it, the results weren't that good.

people like joe from staten island are too emotional and get upset when you say the ugly truth that we may never see a really effective treatment on the shelves. personally i think it would be better for people like if joe just never have had ANY hair to begin with. I would like to live in a world where there are really effective treatments to prevent/reverse hairloss as well, but i'm not so desperate for a cure that I stray past the point of logical and and go slightly crazy. Lets just face it, even tho replicel messed up, theres still histogen and Aderans...

i dont think my posting will stop replicels funding

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post

constantly warning people about trolls in every thread is probably more of a troll then anything i say. Seriously there's plenty of people in this thread alone who agree with me and there's nothing wrong with admitting replicels results were bad if that's what you think last time i checked you're werent a mod gmonasco so go take your warning and shuv it where the sun doesnt shine, im sick of people being forced to be positive about everything cures...theres no shame in thinking that this isnt going to be a magic solution out in 2 yrs like some of the deusional people on here.

Since a normal catagen/telogen phase in established hair follicles typically lasts between 3-4 months, you might not see much (or any) growth from new/revived follicles within 6 months.
    The results are the same as Intercytex - Intercytex also believed more hair would sprout up after 12 months - 18 months later they were selling the company. There's obviously no difference in culturing DP cells & DSC cells - but im willing to wait another 6 months to see if more hairs come out. I doubt it though.

Personally im very dissapointed with the results but time will tell if more hair grows, IMO the hair that grew will probably fall out and the thinning will continue.

Our only hope is Histogen - they'll have better Phase II results, they'll also have established the optimum dose range.

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    theres no shame in thinking that this isnt going to be a magic solution out in 2 yrs like some of the deusional people on here.
    There is shame in publicly acting out like a spoiled 6-year-old about it, however. And even more shame in failing to recognize that's what you're doing.

There is shame in publicly acting out like a spoiled 6-year-old about it, however. And even more shame in failing to recognize that's what you're doing.
    i understand the benefits of seeing the positive before the negative.

i also realise when to draw the line and accept failing.

I have nothing against people like Tracey and she knows a lot more than i do about the research but making people believe that something will help them when it very unlikely according to the facts is just stupid and unfair as it just gets peoples hopes up, theres loads of other things we could be hoping for, lets just move on.

Inactive

Exclamation

making people believe that something will help them when it very unlikely according to the facts is just stupid and unfair
    Then it's a good thing that nobody here has done that.

Perhaps you should pay more attention to what people actually say rather than what you want to believe.

Then it's a good thing that nobody here has done that.

Perhaps you should pay more attention to what people actually say rather than what you want to believe.
    you could argue that saying the results where 'positve' is fair and accurate, but that's because it's a broad term and doesn't necessarily mean anything specific....saying positive really just means its better and that's just an opinion (and probably a delusional one)

the reason it's bad and should be spoken out against is that saying the results were positive misleads people as people, on the whole, will think in black and white and think if the results are positive then that means that they (replisell) are probably on their way to curing baldness....which they are most definitely not.....rogaine is more effective than this nothing treatment.

Just pointless arguments going on here.

This thread is DEAD now.

Replicel is useless.

Game over.

Goodbye.

Inactive

Thumbs down

the reason it's bad and should be spoken out against is that saying the results were positive misleads people as people, on the whole, will think in black and white and think if the results are positive then that means that they (replisell) are probably on their way to curing baldness
    Adults are expected to have reading comprehension skills.