+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    HSI is the injection of purely upper DS cells. HST is the fue-like transplant of the upper two thirds of a hair follicle (upper DS cells being the key).
    Yeah I know that but GCUK83 got HSI and has had growth. Now I know the cells are just being transplanted and we're not getting multiplication of cells but it seems to work.

Didn't Histogen have similar results initially before seeing significant regrowth after a year? I think it's still too little early to give them a ten count, even if they were only able to count that many hairs in their results.

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    The most outstanding part of all this is that Rooney's transplant is failing now. Gho may not have it figured out either
    How's Rooney's HT failing? His hair looks pretty damn good dry. Yeah it looked a bit thin in his last match last week but that's because it was raining or was sweating badly. Don't think an HT will give anywhere near the original density.

Secondly, what's Rooney have to do with Gho??? You got your info mixed up. You're probably talking about Sneijder, whose hairline looks as if he was never losing any hair.

sorry if this has been asked but will photos be released as well?

It is painfully obvious that most of you have not bothered to even try to learn or understand what you need to know to be able to properly decipher Replicel's results. The results are positive. We will know more when the new hair these patients have grown has been growing a cycling for a full year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It is painfully obvious that most of you have not bothered to even try to learn or understand what you need to know to be able to properly decipher Replicel's results. The results are positive. We will know more when the new hair these patients have grown has been growing a cycling for a full year.
    Yup.

I'm caught off guard by how many people apparently had no idea what was going on in this trial or what to look for in the results, despite that some have been posting about it regularly for weeks or months.

But this is the internet. Some of us are trolls, some are industry shills, and some are just impatient balding guys with depressive disorders. So come to think of it... this is exactly the public reaction I should have expected.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Yup.

I'm caught off guard by how many people apparently had no idea what was going on in this trial or what to look for in the results, despite that some have been posting about it regularly for weeks or months.

But this is the internet. Some of us are trolls, some are industry shills, and some are just impatient balding guys with depressive disorders. So come to think of it... this is exactly the public reaction I should have expected.
    I was also surprised, but mostly by how negative some users are. Always thought people like need hair asap were friendly, supportive users till now...

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I'm caught off guard by how many people apparently had no idea what was going on in this trial or what to look for in the results

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    I was also surprised, but mostly by how negative some users are. Always thought people like need hair asap were friendly, supportive users till now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It is painfully obvious that most of you have not bothered to even try to learn or understand what you need to know to be able to properly decipher Replicel's results.

elaborate please

try not to be vague/esoteric

and i never considered myself "supportive" of any of you, sorry

I'd love to hear how coming up so short of their 20% goal is positive/a result i cant understand

There are a lot of poisonous, miserable people who troll the forums. People like this should just be ignored. I bet Gho would be mortified to know that these are the lunatics who represent him on the forums. I have no real opinion of Gho except from Spencer’s interviews which made Gho seem like he really believed in his work. NeedhairASAP and a couple of other people are just jokers who hurt Gho’s credibility. Gho should tell these guys that they are ruining his reputation. They have in my eyes at least.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    elaborate please

try not to be vague/esoteric

and i never considered myself "supportive" of any of you, sorry

I'd love to hear how coming up so short of their 20% goal is positive/a result i cant understand

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    There are a lot of poisonous, miserable people who troll the forums. People like this should just be ignored. I bet Gho would be mortified to know that these are the lunatics who represent him on the forums. I have no real opinion of Gho except from Spencer’s interviews which made Gho seem like he really believed in his work. NeedhairASAP and a couple of other people are just jokers who hurt Gho’s credibility. Gho should tell these guys that they are ruining his reputation. They have in my eyes at least.
    this is a replicel thread. So not sure why you're talking about Gho

my questions that you quoted had nothing to do with Gho