+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Replicel - FAIL

Hybrid View

stock down another 30% today after yesterdays sell off.

I really think that they have some semi good results. If they hade totally flopped we should know abut it now.

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    I really think that they have some semi good results. If they hade totally flopped we should know abut it now.
    I told ya!

never mind , will defo be a cure in ..... `5 years `

I'm amazed people are trying to sugar coat this. The results are horrible. Just being real.

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    I told ya!
    Are you seriously patting yourself on the back and suggesting these results are even "semi-good?" They spent a month analyzing the data to portray it in the best possible light and 3% was the best number they could come up with. Placebos often report better results than that. Histogen and Aderans reported far more impressive numbers and even included pictures and yet people aren't so excited about them. From these results, which were from a an elevated dosage, we have no indication that this product works at all.

Replicel has been a fiasco. For the past month they've been paying mickey mouse financial websites and analysts big money to advertise their stock and claim that a "billion dollar cure is on the way" before "retracting" it in the last minute. They mislead a lot of desperate people on this forum.

I'm an optimistic guy and always try to look at things from the bright side. I want to see Replicel succeed as much as anybody here. But I have no faith in Replicel at all and I'm not happy with the unprofessional approach they have taken.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Are you seriously patting yourself on the back and suggesting these results are even "semi-good?" They spent a month analyzing the data to portray it in the best possible light and 3% was the best number they could come up with. Placebos often report better results than that. Histogen and Aderans reported far more impressive numbers and even included pictures and yet people aren't so excited about them. From these results, which were from a an elevated dosage, we have no indication that this product works at all.

Replicel has been a fiasco. For the past month they've been paying mickey mouse financial websites and analysts big money to advertise their stock and claim that a "billion dollar cure is on the way" before "retracting" it in the last minute. They mislead a lot of desperate people on this forum.

I'm an optimistic guy and always try to look at things from the bright side. I want to see Replicel succeed as much as anybody here. But I have no faith in Replicel at all and I'm not happy with the unprofessional approach they have taken.
    I'm no sure I agree fully with all of this either. Like I said, if RepliCel can halt hairloss they are going to make a crap ton on money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm no sure I agree fully with all of this either. Like I said, if RepliCel can halt hairloss they are going to make a crap ton on money.
    If you remember David Hall's previous interviews with Spencer, he said anything less than 20% is a disappointment and that they fully expected to beat that number. Based on the expectations that Replicel themselves created (and I haven't even mentioned the shameless, paid promotions), there is no doubt that this is a huge disappointment.

If they could halt hair loss, that's a different story, but we have no indication of that at all. Based on the reported results, we can see that Histogen and Aderans are far further ahead and even their results are not particularly impressive.

It is my belief that Replicel will struggle to get funding going forward and I have serious doubts whether they will survive as a company for much longer. The fact that they had to resort to these over the top, paid advertisements in the first place seems to indicate as much.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    If you remember David Hall's previous interviews with Spencer, he said anything less than 20% is a disappointment and that they fully expected to beat that number. Based on the expectations that Replicel themselves created (and I haven't even mentioned the shameless, paid promotions), there is no doubt that this is a huge disappointment.

If they could halt hair loss, that's a different story, but we have no indication of that at all. Based on the reported results, we can see that Histogen and Aderans are far further ahead and even their results are not particularly impressive.

It is my belief that Replicel will struggle to get funding going forward and I have serious doubts whether they will survive as a company for much longer. The fact that they had to resort to these over the top, paid advertisements in the first place seems to indicate as much.
    I totally agree with you about Histogen. I think they are up there. I was also baffled by the moronic excitement about RepliCel - even if they do hit 20% in phase 2 they are still years off being able to sell it. Unlike Histogen and Aderans who are wrapping up Phase 2, RepliCel is miles away from that.

And to anybody who wants to give me the "but they said they can get it into asia before USA... blah blah".... Histogen said exactly the same thing. Exactly. And they are still a few years off.

In terms of your belief. That doesnt need to be here. You're speculating and doing what they do... but in reverse!?!?!

You don't actually know jack didly about their funding. Neither do I. And neither does anybody here. For all you know Donald Trump is funding it and money will never be an issue.

Peace bro.

Quote Originally Posted by inkt2002 View Post
    stock down another 30% today after yesterdays sell off.
    Is it a good time to buy.... a failing company's share? Lol