+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

JJJJ: Nothing is wrong with your idea. I have a habit of jumping around on this forum and replying to the latest posts in a thread instead of minding the original post, so I apologize for getting off track.

Kirby: Gho advertised hair multiplication starting in the early 2000's. It didn't actually work, the results were cosmetically poor, and the clinic went bankrupt.
    HST is a different procedure that he started performing in the last several years at a new clinic. Some feel it's the real deal this time, but I am still skeptical as of right now.
    Let me emphasize that I'm not a doctor nor do I have any special information about this clinic or procedure. It is possible that it works, but I felt compelled to leave my perspective, so there you have it.
    In all seriousness I hope it works, since it would address one of my biggest concerns about hair transplantation (donor supply).

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I appreciate gc's efforts but they don't convince me that I can go to Europe right now and get a quality HT while regenerating most of my donor. Based on what I've seen so far I definitely wouldn't pay money for it.
    I understand why others are more optimistic but I can't share in their positivity (yet).

I freely admit that part of my suspicion is due to the source. Gho has burned this community before and I now approach his marketing and claims with extra skepticism, the same way I approach Gary Hitzig and ACELL for example. (A history of bad results, especially disfigurement, is THE biggest red flag for me in this industry--not just when it comes to skill but also ethics.)

I could be wrong and would prefer if I was. I wish good luck to anyone who tries the procedure.
    thats a fair assessment. now please produce an example of Gho "disfiguring" somebody.

I don't know. It's a tough one. For sure it would get ugly again and there would be legal action. Tough one for Spencer really. If Gho could do it, it would be in his best interest to do a show case result putting 2300 up top every 9 months. I'd like them to figure this out but I'm leaning towards "real phenomenon but awful consistency in practice." I just get this horrible feeling that he's proven that it is can be done but it's much less effort to just split follicles and give a patient 6-7000 grafts over 3 or 4 procedures. Please let me be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Does Spencer get involved with this stuff?

I mean I don't really know what he does on a day to day basis?
    Who else can we really contact other than a top consumer advocate in the hair loss industry? I can't think of many more worthwhile things a consumer advocate in the hair loss industry can do than investigate HST. Either the hair transplant industry is ignoring a revolutionary treatment or a growing number of people are getting deceived.

In the end, we all want to know whether HST works. But most of us don't have the resources, contacts, and visibility to really make a difference. Surely Spencer must be able to help in some way, give suggestions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    CVAZBAR is literally spencer's biggest fan. hence why his comment involves implying that Gho may still not be the answer.
    You've been on my nuts too much. You are too sensitive when it cones to Gho. You need a life asap, forget hair. Why are you so worried about others? Go get it done already and shut up. How many times do people have to explain the same shit to you?

Would i rather listen to Spencer or a goon like you?

Speaking of Spencer, he said the same thing today. There isn't enough proof FOR HIM. Why don't you call Spencer and explain your cry. Bring your daddy Gho as well so we can end this and hopefully you can stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    You've been on my nuts too much. You are too sensitive when it cones to Gho. You need a life asap, forget hair. Why are you so worried about others? Go get it done already and shut up. How many times do people have to explain the same shit to you?

Would i rather listen to Spencer or a goon like you?

Speaking of Spencer, he said the same thing today. There isn't enough proof FOR HIM. Why don't you call Spencer and explain your cry. Bring your daddy Gho as well so we can end this and hopefully you can stop whining.

I give up with yall

good luck with histogen

Why on earth are you people demanding anything from Spencer when it comes to Gho? Do you really think he has some sort of control over what doctors choose to do in their practices. He had Gho on his program, I heard him say tonight that Gho’s hair transplants look good. He also said that any FUE doctor would love to do Gho’s procedure if in fact it works consistently and the he hopes it does work, but he has zero control over whether people adopt it or not. Even if he tells every doctor in the world that it works this will not make these doctors do it if they don't want to. You guys are too much. Spencer is just a man, he has no control over what the doctors do!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I give up with yall

good luck with histogen
    Good luck with Histogen? That doesn't even make sense. It's not a competition. You think I care? I want everything to work!!!! Why are you trying to convince me? You need to convince the HT industry, not me. I made it clear to you in the past that I have nothing against Gho. I even said I would consider him if I ever decided to get a HT. I don't know what beef you have with me but you are trying to convince the wrong person. Am I preventing you from doing the procedure? No, so what's the problem. Youre are confused. I'm not Spencer. Convince the "experts", not me.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    this photo shows what kobren couldn't believe 13 years ago.
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...e-dots-FUE.jpg

this photo shows what i can see today.
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...rence-area.jpg

do i need any consumer advocate to see things with my own eyes? no.
    I'm not Spencer. I'm not an expert.

I'm going to Gho