+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

I also have a nikon coolpix s3000.

Go in a room with good lighting.

On the camera change the setting from 'Auto' and change it to 'close up'.

Also put the flash on by default, so it always flashes even if there is good light.

Take the photo about 5 - 10 inches away from your head keeping as still as possible, take about 10 pictures. I quite often ending up deleting about 10 photos before I find a good one with good focus.

If you can do that then you'll have perfect donor before pics which will be valuable when comparing to your after donor pics.

Thanks, i have the Coolpix S3100 so i think i must to have the same quality as yours...
    I will take pictures next Tuesday and the following days...
    The first 3 or 4 days you can not wash your hair?
    Can i use a cap the first or second day, or will damage the grafts?

Are you having a strip shaved or will Gho's techs be shaving your entire head?

I'm just going to say this again in case you have misunderstood me, to have the best possible pictures then you would need to take a photograph AFTER your head has been shaved, but BEFORE the hair has been extracted by Gho.

If you don't want to shave your head, then I understand completely, I didn't and while trying to prove to others my donor regeneration, most people wanted to see the donor area photo shaved before extraction. Gho took some pictures, but you I know they won't be as good as the pictures I've been taking.

To answer your questions, you can wear a cap after the HST, but you have to be really careful. Obviously don't press the hat down too far. I had no choice but to wear a hat, there was no way I was walking outside like that without a hat onto a busy London road whilst trying to hail a london cab back to the train station. Are you having it done in London? I know a really good hotel which is a 2 min walk from the clinic if you need the details.

You can wash the hair 2 days after, but only gently with water first. Gho will give you all the after case instruction in an easy to understand chart showing day by day what you can and can't do etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post

I'm just going to say this again in case you have misunderstood me, to have the best possible pictures then you would need to take a photograph AFTER your head has been shaved, but BEFORE the hair has been extracted by Gho.

If you don't want to shave your head, then I understand completely, I didn't and while trying to prove to others my donor regeneration, most people wanted to see the donor area photo shaved before extraction. Gho took some pictures, but you I know they won't be as good as the pictures I've been taking.

To answer your questions, you can wear a cap after the HST, but you have to be really careful. Obviously don't press the hat down too far. I had no choice but to wear a hat, there was no way I was walking outside like that without a hat onto a busy London road whilst trying to hail a london cab back to the train station. Are you having it done in London? I know a really good hotel which is a 2 min walk from the clinic if you need the details.

You can wash the hair 2 days after, but only gently with water first. Gho will give you all the after case instruction in an easy to understand chart showing day by day what you can and can't do etc.

hey gc, I have question if u don't mind. Does Dr. Gho take early stage pattern baldness patients? and does he do a minituarization study to see if the donor's stable?

If not, can you ask him? I'm thinking of getting my temples hairline fixed with Gho (at least there is no scarring and regeneration is prety obvious at this point) l might document my case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    hey gc, I have question if u don't mind. Does Dr. Gho take early stage pattern baldness patients? and does he do a minituarization study to see if the donor's stable?

If not, can you ask him? I'm thinking of getting my temples hairline fixed with Gho (at least there is no scarring and regeneration is prety obvious at this point) l might document my case as well.
    I have been thinking about this too Maradona.

Only thing putting me off is price, and of course if histogens treatment interfares with Ghos.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I have been thinking about this too Maradona.

Only thing putting me off is price, and of course if histogens treatment interfares with Ghos.
    Are you in the US? Price shouldn't be a problem, just find a job and get your ass to work.

Let me tell you if I was in Brazil, there's no fukin way I would ever be able to afford Gho.

Maradona, what nw are you and how old are you? I don't see why he wouldn't he seems to prefer doing smaller procedures.

He didn't do a miniaturization test on me!

Maradona, what nw are you and how old are you? I don't see why he wouldn't he seems to prefer doing smaller procedures.

He didn't do a miniaturization test on me!

I'm Nw 2 I think. I'm just afraid the grafts will fall because my donor might not be stable, you know it might happen.

I don't know what my final norwood pattern will be because my family all of them are nw 2 or at most nw 3 at fifty.

But i'm the only guy in my family developing MPB at young age, so I might go to nw 6 or nw 7 in a few years. If Gho extracts the follicles thinking that my final pattern will be a nw 4 or nw 6, then if i'm destined to nw 7, the grafts will fall.

I mean if you're an old guy chances are it won't happen but when you're young as me (23 years old), anything is possible.

I'm Nw 2 I think. I'm just afraid the grafts will fall because my donor might not be stable, you know it might happen.

I don't know what my final norwood pattern will be because my family all of them are nw 2 or at most nw 3 at fifty.

But i'm the only guy in my family developing MPB at young age, so I might go to nw 6 or nw 7 in a few years. If Gho extracts the follicles thinking that my final pattern will be a nw 4 or nw 6, then if i'm destined to nw 7, the grafts will fall.

I mean if you're an old guy chances are it won't happen but when you're young as me (23 years old), anything is possible.
    He will not turn you away if your a nw2 or nw3. I'll try and find some pics from a nw2/3 patient.

Why worry about what you will be in a few years? Just concentrate on today and worry about the future in the future. These grafts aren't going to fail, I don't think I've ever seen it. Why do you think they might fail or fall as you put it?

You don't want to be stuck in this forum for 10 years and only get a hair transplant once your finally a nw6, that makes no sense.

If your that worried about it not working then just ask for 500 grafts, by time Gho gets to you, you'll be 24. It's not too young. Look at Rooney, he was 25.

I will have the procedure in Amsterdam...then i must to stay in the hotel for 2 days at least...i do not want to go out to the street with the head red and noticeable. I don{t know if i will shave all my head...but i saw in the Hasci webpage that the best results of the transplant are with the shaved head... :S