+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by damielmillo View Post
    I will have the procedure in Amsterdam...then i must to stay in the hotel for 2 days at least...i do not want to go out to the street with the head red and noticeable. I don{t know if i will shave all my head...but i saw in the Hasci webpage that the best results of the transplant are with the shaved head... :S
    cuanto te cuesta todo os gastos? o hotel y todo demás sin contar el precio del HST?

Y...es caro!! El hotel el primer dia te lo paga HASCI...
    El segundo dia me sale algo como 85 Euros...
    Al tercer dia me voy a ir a uno mas barato... Amsterdam es una ciudad muy cara...

So I just went to ghos website for the first time and looked through the before after photos.

Jesus god damn !@#$ing what the hell does it take for these morons to put up decent before and after photos.

I got disgusted with those slider before/after that aren't even remotely at the same angle or of the same hair length and some you can't even tell its the same head AND there is a different combing style going on.

Talk about disguising the total achievable effect.

*sigh*

Not to say its all a joke - its clearly not...but come the !@#$ on already take pride in your god damn work and put up some decent god damn before and after instead of resorting to trickery to make it look better.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    So I just went to ghos website for the first time and looked through the before after photos.

Jesus god damn !@#$ing what the hell does it take for these morons to put up decent before and after photos.
    Keep in mind that the before after photos are after sessions of no more than 1,800 grafts... some of the results are good for that considered

That can’t be correct. These doctors could not sue Dr. Gho for false advertising or for driving patients away because of that false advertising. It is more likely that they reported Gho to a state or country agency for false advertising and the agency might have found no cause for the action. Then Gho went after them for hurting his reputation and they settled with a full retraction and apology. Since the doctors could not prove that Gho was not doing what he claimed to be able to do, the agency had to say there was no just cause for the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    My understanding of the situation is that Gho was sued by other hair transplant surgeons because he was claiming to do things that they thought were impossible, and they thought they were losing clients who were woo'ed away by his false promises. As the trial went on, the court decided the evidence was consistent with his advertisements, i.e. that they couldn't successfully sue him, because he wasn't lying, and he could do what he was saying.

I have no doubt that the letter was written by a lawyer as part of a settlement, but it stands that the proceedings found Gho to be truthful in his assertions. How accurate those trials were, we can't say for sure. I am fairly ignorant to most things Gho related, actually. Hopefully we get some more pics up in this b*tch.

damielmillo already mentioned that he will be taking pics to try to see evidence of Gho's claims. What about you, NeedHairASAP?

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    That can’t be correct. These doctors could not sue Dr. Gho for false advertising or for driving patients away because of that false advertising. It is more likely that they reported Gho to a state or country agency for false advertising and the agency might have found no cause for the action. Then Gho went after them for hurting his reputation and they settled with a full retraction and apology. Since the doctors could not prove that Gho was not doing what he claimed to be able to do, the agency had to say there was no just cause for the action.
    Gho sued other doctors for a defamation type deal

That's what I thought. Whoever is spreading the rumors that these doctors sued Gho has it all mixed up. It makes no sense. There seems to be a lot of false information being spread about Gho and a lot of related issues about him.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Gho sued other doctors for a defamation type deal

That's what I thought. Whoever is spreading the rumors that these doctors sued Gho has it all mixed up. It makes no sense. There seems to be a lot of false information being spread about Gho and a lot of related issues about him.

It would be cool if Spencer asked other doctors about it...

it would be great, if for example,he could clarify with Feridini what happened, why he doesn't carry HST, and so forth.

Isn't spencer the head of some group that feridini and others are in? it shouldnt be hard to contact them, though i doubt well get many answers from them..... gee, I wonder why....

According to the HASCI website:

HaarStamcel Transplantatie® (Hair Stem Cell Transplantation) by the Hair Science Institute (HSI) is a great success. In fact, it has proven so successful that a number of other clinics in the Netherlands have decided to challenge the HSI’s claims through the courts – twice! The direct motivation for doing so was the treatment of the Dutch singer and entertainer Gerard Joling, who is very well known in both the Netherlands and Belgium. After his first treatment at the HSI, Gerard publicly expressed great praise for both the HSI and its patented technique at the end of 2009.

The result? The court decided in the Hair Science Institute’s favour on both occasions.
    I'm not familiar with the court proceedings, but based on the information provided on Gho's website it sounds like the other clinics initiated this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Keep in mind that the before after photos are after sessions of no more than 1,800 grafts... some of the results are good for that considered
    I'm sure the results are what they are for the number done, but thats beside the point. My rant about being decent is around the "trickery" used in the photos.

Whether intentional or not doesn't matter, the consistency just isn't there and thats sad.