+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Joseph F. Greco View Post
    Hello chiko I have offices in both places but suggest coming to Clearwater since flights are cheaper and more options coming into Tampa. Contact Barb at my office for specifics and she can coordinate scheduling for you. In the meantime go to my web site fill out a remote consultation and send photos of your hair wet. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you. Best, JG
    Dr. greco, i live in sarasota,my dermatologist is dr. newman,you guys work for center for sight right?

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
    Dr. greco, i live in sarasota,my dermatologist is dr. newman,you guys work for center for sight right?
    Yes, I do hair restoration at the Sarasota office and work with both Dr Newman and Dr Fezza. In that case I suggest you make an appointment for a consultation at the CFS and we can proceed from there in Sarasota! Best, JG

Hello Dr. Greco,
    Are there any updates on PRP, like more patient photos or videos you can share with us? I just watched Spencer Kobren talking to one of your patients on his radio show and this technology sounds super exciting!!

Dr. Greco,

Sorry if this has been already asked, as I don't want to waste your time but what are the reasons that this procedure does not work on the hairline? I understand this is a new procedure and it's probably still unknown...

I'm 23 and have most of my hair thinning in the front hairline for now... about to get on Propecia to hold me down. I'm moving to Florida in the next year or two and will pretty much be a guinea pig for this as of right now it sounds like the most promising procedure currently.

I will also basically pay any amount of money to fight my hairloss.

Default Protein Rich Plasma Treatments in Virginia / Washington DC

Apologies, if I'm repeating an earlier question. I'm new to the group and was hoping to get some guidance on doctors in the Washington DC / Northern Virginia area that are performing PRP treatments. thanks MG63

Hey all,

I just got in from having my 2nd PRP treatment performed by Dr. Greco in Clearwater, Florida. I was extremely satisfied with the results from the first procedure having some new baby hairs sprouting out with reversal of miniturization and overall estimated increase in thickness by more than 10%. (1st PRP treatment was done June 23, 2009)

Dr. Greco has truly pioneered and embraced this new technology and I can promise everyone here that the future improvements and possibilities of PRP are being looked into and it is an extremely exciting time for hair loss sufferers. I have uploaded pictures of my hair directly after the treatment at:

http://www.hairtransplantcommunity.c...akeephair1674/

I had Dr. Greco focus heavily in the frontal hairline and bi-temporal region, where it is know that hair is the most stubborn to treat. As my pictures show, there is no need to worry about this treatment causing any damage and that there is very little evidence that a treatment was performed at all. I can assure everyone that no one would know anything was done the next day following your treatment because all the evidence would be gone!

I would like to thank Dr. Greco and his staff for yet another pleasant experience and I am a firm believer that this treatment does work. This technology is extremely exciting to me because how cool would it be to have the results of something like Propecia without ever being on Propecia? I can also promise it can ONLY get better!

I will update more soon,
    -Destin

Quote Originally Posted by MG63 View Post
    Apologies, if I'm repeating an earlier question. I'm new to the group and was hoping to get some guidance on doctors in the Washington DC / Northern Virginia area that are performing PRP treatments. thanks MG63
    I'd like to know this as well as I live in the same vicinity.

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    Hello Dr. Greco,
    Are there any updates on PRP, like more patient photos or videos you can share with us? I just watched Spencer Kobren talking to one of your patients on his radio show and this technology sounds super exciting!!
    Hello Blowmeup. Yes, I just posted an example of a Bio surgical combination on grecohairblog.com where the patient had hair transplantation in the frontal two thirds and PRP injected in the crown and no grafts in the crown. You can see his result after 11 months and one session. I took these photos when he returned at 11 months for a PRP only session. Note in the crown if hair is thinned out like it was in the initial photo it does not grow to the length that it has in the after photo.

Yes, we are doing a new additional step in processing that increases the the percentage of captured platelets higher than just when only a centrifuge is used. Centrifuges generally capture 80% of platelets in a given unit of whole blood. We actually did this on Destin who visited me yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    Dr. Greco,

Sorry if this has been already asked, as I don't want to waste your time but what are the reasons that this procedure does not work on the hairline? I understand this is a new procedure and it's probably still unknown...

I'm 23 and have most of my hair thinning in the front hairline for now... about to get on Propecia to hold me down. I'm moving to Florida in the next year or two and will pretty much be a guinea pig for this as of right now it sounds like the most promising procedure currently.

I will also basically pay any amount of money to fight my hairloss.
    Phatalis great question and I wish I had the answer but with all therapies the frontal hairline is the most resistant to therapy besides moving hair. It is the nature of AGA. We do treat the frontal hairline as a preventative therapy and I see some reversal, but nothing like a hair transplant result.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    I'd like to know this as well as I live in the same vicinity.
    Sorry I do not know anyone in that area doing this therapy. JG