Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johny.track131
    • Feb 2012

OC000459? (Yes that's its name)

Well on hairloss help theres an explosion of some thing that will supposedly stop hairloss, it's called OC000459 , what do you guys think? http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y (replace the ***** with "hairloss help" with no space, why is that website blocked here?)
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Johny.track131
    Well on hairloss help theres an explosion of some thing that will supposedly stop hairloss, it's called OC000459 , what do you guys think? http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y (replace the ***** with "hairloss help" with no space, why is that website blocked here?)

It shouldn't be blocked.. I've fixed it and it appears correctly now.

Comment

• Jan 2012

looks great.... someone on *** will be testing it in a couple weeks

Comment

• greatjob!
        • Aug 2011

HAHA! those guys on that site are so crazy! But I love them, maybe one of them will somehow stuble upon something that works, that is if they don't die first...

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by 2020
          looks great.... someone on *** will be testing it in a couple weeks
          and it will likely then be months before anything of substance comes out of his tests.

+ hopefully the guy isn't using any other products. the only true test is when it is used by itself.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
            and it will likely then be months before anything of substance comes out of his tests.

+ hopefully the guy isn't using any other products. the only true test is when it is used by itself.
            months?? What tests? The lab is going to ship the chemical in a couple weeks.
            If it works as expected, it will only take a couple of applications before a start of a massive shed.... when that happens, we will know that it's working

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
              • Oct 2011

months?? What tests? The lab is going to ship the chemical in a couple weeks.
              If it works as expected, it will only take a couple of applications before a start of a massive shed.... when that happens, we will know that it's working
              Guess I didn't read enough, but why would (should?) there be a shed?

Comment

• Davey Jones
                • Apr 2012

Sounds awesome, but honestly, that GangsterBoy fella' over there sounds like he is involved with selling whatever this thing is. Does anyone else get that impression or know anything about him?

About this compound though, is it expected to regrow hair or just stop hair loss? Looks expensive, but if it works for people, it's worth every bit of $150 a gram.

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
                  Guess I didn't read enough, but why would (should?) there be a shed?
                  Any treatment that works should have a shed, I think.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                    Sounds awesome, but honestly, that GangsterBoy fella' over there sounds like he is involved with selling whatever this thing is. Does anyone else get that impression or know anything about him?
                    he's not selling you anything.... he volunteered to buy that chemical himself and report to us the results.

About this compound though, is it expected to regrow hair or just stop hair loss? Looks expensive, but if it works for people, it's worth every bit of $150 a gram.
                    I'm hoping it to be as effective as castration.
                    Think about it - if that protein ALONE is responsible for hair loss, then COMPLETELY blocking it would prevent any further "damage" permanently..... Follicles that aren't damaged too much would probably make a full recovery. Full Regrowth? most likely not....

Comment

• Davey Jones
                      • Apr 2012

he's not selling you anything.... he volunteered to buy that chemical himself and report to us the results.
                      Yeah, I know, but it sounds to me like an advertisement. And his consistent refusal to do a group buy seems weird. I wonder how active he was before this and otherwise.

I'm hoping it to be as effective as castration.
                      Think about it - if that protein ALONE is responsible for hair loss, then COMPLETELY blocking it would prevent any further "damage" permanently..... Follicles that aren't damaged too much would probably make a full recovery. Full Regrowth? most likely not....
                      That would be pretty boss. I'm hoping one of these up and coming companies can recover follicles, but I wouldn't mind just keeping the ones I have until then.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Yeah, I know, but it sounds to me like an advertisement. And his consistent refusal to do a group buy seems weird. I wonder how active he was before this and otherwise.
                        group buys are AGAINST THE RULES on ***.... that's why

Comment

• Davey Jones
                          • Apr 2012

group buys are AGAINST THE RULES on ***.... that's why
                          Ohhhhhhh, seems a lot less shady without that. Well, I'm interested to see how that turns out. Someone who frequents both forums should keep us updated. 2020_2 wouldn't happen to be you, would it 2020?

Comment

• Johny.track131
                            • Feb 2012

Question then, doesnt minox cause regrowth? So if we stop hairloss 100% using this, wouldnt the new hairs caused by minox NOT go away once we stop it at the result we like?

Comment

• Johny.track131
                              • Feb 2012

or something that promotes hair growth like resveratrol and cirricumin (excuse my sucky spelling), in the end, if you stop the loss, then shouldnt ANY kind of regrowth just permanently stay?

Comment

Working...