+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Hair Transplant Documentary

Hair Transplant Documentary

Guys,

Hopefully many of you know of me already as i've been around a while. A few things have happened to me over the last several months regarding getting info out there on a larger platform rather than just in the hair loss message forums, which has enabled me to get my hair loss mentor role mentioned within a few different circles.

Morgan Spurlock, who i met recently kindly put my information forward to a TV production company in the UK who produce his show (along with other shows such as 'Britains Next Top Model' )

Well, I have recently met with them and and had a good in depth discussion and the long/short of it is they want to make a serious informative piece on HT's and the industry generally.

So therefore i am reaching out to any guys here who might be willing to help. Is there anyone who is a repair patient or upcoming repair patient who would be willing to talk on camera about their experiences, physically and emotionally. Also are there any patients about to embark on the HT journey/process who would be prepared to speak on camera and be interviewed throughout the process ie. Pre op, 6 months post op, 12 months post op.

I intend to be part of the documentary too. If you are able to help and willing to speak on camera please send me an email at: support@spexhair.com as they ideally require a variety of patients to help with their documentary

This applies to anyone regardless of location around the world. If you are willing to be part of a HT education documentary please drop me a line ASAP.

Best Regards,

Spencer (Spex)
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

This is great news Spex. It should be a massive eye opener for the uninformed. Can't wait to see this. Best of luck with it.

Cheers man. Really early days and they have asked me to help them piece info together along with patients.

This is the start of a long road and hopefully it will all be well worth it and it will really help

Best
    S
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Spex I am video taping my own journey.

I am in oz and if the producer is serious I would consider it. I am post op nearly 1 month but going in again in around 2.5 months.

Get back to me on kd@fuehairtransplantruth.com

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

I will keep my eye out for potential patients who are interested in educating other about the hair transplant process. Good or bad the public has the right to know the truth.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile