+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default HIS MHT service has made my life much better.

Guys...Im just posting up that this HIS service I had back in oct. 2011 has made my life a lot easier. A lot more pleasant..

Just checking back in to say hello and let you guys know HIS is the real deal.

Delivered in spades what I was looking for.

For many a hair transplant is the path to take and I respect that.

For me....as I was told it would two or three hair transplants to do the job correctly and it was at a cost of 12 to 15 grand a service...(fue) for a total of 30 to 45 grand..?

I was like...I'm not a movie star ...I don't play one on tv...so thats a little more than I wanted to spend..

The real kicker for me...though was the pills the doctors wanted me to take after the hair transplant...I can't even remember the name at this moment but you guys all heard of this product..The pill helps the transplanted hair grow....as well as th existing hair you have...(I'll remember the name of the pill just after I hit submit)

The problem for me...was it masked the PSA test for prostrate cancer and my father 22 years ago died of prostrate cancer that mestatized (SP) to his bones....so I kind of depend on the yearly PSA test in my forties and now 50's to make sure I am not developing cancer....

At 52..this HIS service is wonderful. I think I look ten years younger with the HIS service completed.. I feel free...I don't have to worry the toppik or couvre is being left on a pillow or if I'm at the health club ..the bench etc...

Taking off my shirts ..I don't have to worry about a brown smuge ...(SP) on the clothing...

Raining outside? Who cares....I don't have to worry about dripping toppik or courve down my face...LOL

I can't believe I used to deal with this stuff..

Anyways....no one can tell....this isn't the real deal and all I do is shave with an electric razor every day or two...

The shadow look....of a full head of hair is very convincing...and very clean crisp looking.

My photos are probably in another thread here in this forum or they are over at the HIS MHT site as I did post up my photos before and after over there for people to see...

I'm feeling good and I recommend those considering this as a very sharp clean professional appearance..

Have a nice day....

JB

Your talking about Propecia. Yes it masks your psa but all you do is double your reading and you will know where you are at. Plus a digital prostate check is good too.

So if you take the pill if you have a 1 that means in reality you are a two.

Thanks bob...

I'm glad you enjoyed my thread. If you guys are happy with the hair transplants more power to you.

Different strokes for different folks...

I just found this HIS MHT process worked for me and I thought I'd post it up for future guys to have several paths to chose from as they decide how to deal with Male pattern baldness..

I'm not doing the propecia as you so kindly reminded me of the name......Just something I didn't want to do....with my family history....uncle ..dad...etc...but for those who feel comfortable taking that pill....thats great that it works..

Hair transplants are cool...the three doctors I met with in the New York...were professional gentlemen and I appreciate the time they spent with me going over the procedure... I just personally chose a different path...and I'm happy with it so I thought I'd post up..

JB

How often do you regular shave/buzz the rest of your hair so it doesn't look awkward?

I usually shave my head with a rotary electric razor ...remington...I think..its got the three round head and I just shave my face...and then shave my head...I don't think it takes more than two minutes every couple of days...

Its a nice clean easy look ...

I'm very pleased with the entire experience. Just an option for you guys that might be like me ...wondering what to do with Male pattern baldness..

This worked out great...its got no down time...and the care is minimal.

Everyone thinks I have a full head of hair and I just decided to shave it down...

Anyone in the Northern New Jersey area is more than welcome to meet me for a cup of coffee at a starbucks or other coffee shop to see for themselves..

Hope this helps..

JB

I wonder what the female reaction would be...Fully expecting to feel little prickly hairs and then there not being anything heh

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    I wonder what the female reaction would be...Fully expecting to feel little prickly hairs and then there not being anything heh
    Never been an issue........I wouldn't worry about it.

Not sure if I'm going to make it but in NYC at the HIS clinic there will be an open house between 11 am and 7 pm.. (5th ave between 17th and 18th street on the tenth floor.) address is over at the HIS forum website...as I don't rem ember the exact address....

If your in the New York Metro area and halfway interested in HIS MHT....check it out. There be people who had this done and people who are interested in the process...plus the people who do the actual work...

Just a heads up.

JB

Nice write up, pleased for you that you opted to not go down the surgery route!

Default would be great with pictures.

can't seem to find any pictures of yours, would appreciate if you would take the time to upload pictures to this thread :-)