Threaded View

Default Hi im about to start 'the big 3' and wanted some advice

Hi guys, i'm 27 and on friday when i get paid im going to order some propecia and regaine foam and get some of that nizoral shampoo. I also would like some advice of which normal shampoo and conditioner to get?
    I've not suffered a lot of hair loss and i'm not receeding much but i'm just thinning around the crown and on top a bita, when my heads directly under a light (ie in the well lit bathroom mirror) i can notice thinning and my dad noticed it and said i should start treating it all now before it gets any worst. I don't have the massive shedding people mention when they shower or run their hands though their hair and my pillows arent full of hair although about a year ago it was worst than now. My dad is bald as is my uncle and they both were losing it much more than me by my age and in their early 30's were pretty bald on top, they receeded bad at the temples too. Their dad however had a pretty decent head of hair till his last few years and my mums side doesnt have baldness and i do wonder if i inherited my mums hair as my dad was a carrot top and i'm not ginger at all.

I've had a look through the forums to try and answer my questions before posting a new topic but its hard as there is a lot of panic posts and posts about propecia.

I'd like to know the best place to buy fin/propecia for somebody in the UK, should i attack it hard or start gently, best shampoos and conditioner to get, if using wax/hairspray in my hair is a bad idea.

As a blog to how it goes i'll update this as i think its a good thing to do for other people. i have photos i've uploaded, one of how i wear my hair, one showing the thinning on top and one showing my hairline but thats what its always been. My hair was wet in the photos. I hope someone can help, i was panicking about it for a bit but after all the reading i've done i now feel quite calm and optimistic as i'm catching it rather early rather than waiting too long.

Cheers guys!

Lewis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0370.jpg

Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	14670   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0376.jpg

Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	14671   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0378.jpg

Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	14672