+ Reply to Thread
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Scott Alexander, MD's Avatar

Default New Biltmore Surgical Blog: By Dr. Scott Alexander

It's been good to discuss hair loss options on here with all of you. I wanted to give you all another way to be in personal contact with me as well as to show you all the things we have going on at Biltmore Surgical.

I have started a blog and would love for you all to take a look. Please become a follower on the blog (you will see the option on the right hand side) as well as leave a comment so I know who has stopped by. We will let you know when we post Before and After pictures, any new updates with our clinic, questions from all of you, things to do in Phoenix and much more. I hope that you stop by frequently as I will be updating often.

Please take a look and let me know what you think!

Dr Scott Alexander's Blog
    Scott Alexander, MD www.drscottalexander.com
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Thumbs up

Hey Dr. Alexander,

Best of luck with the new blog! The more good hair transplant information out there the better.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Doctor Representative the B spot's Avatar

Hi Dr. Alexander,

Congrats on your new blog! Embracing the internet, the subsequent intense scrutiny, and sometimes unfair criticism associated with true online visibility, is a mark of a confident, ethical HT doc. (who is producing great results!!)

Having followed your work over the past few years, I have had no problem putting you on my short list of docs I continually recommend.

Congrats Again!
    Jason
    Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.