+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    No subtle jab was perceived but with your latest comment I'm wondering if we're talking about the same guy I can't see "right through it to the scalp" so I'm wondering where you can. Please elaborate.
    In the pictures I can see though almost everywhere on the top of the head. It's less noticable in the video you posted though.

If the patient is thrilled that's all that is important. I am young and have a lot less hairloss than this guy so I probably have a higher barometer in terms of what is desirable for proper density.

Gandolf,

Ok, I get you now. Something you should be aware of. No hair transplant, and I don't care what clinic says otherwise, that is 3361 grafts over the same area will give a high degree of density. It is simply a mathematical contradiction. To get what we would call high density for such a large area would take double the number of grafts that this patient received if not even more. The beauty of this procedure is that the patient's hair is ideal for coverage and being on the cusp of 60 years old he has no need, much less any desire, for high density that would be required for anyone younger and with less loss.

For cases that would be more to your liking, I have plenty, so stay tuned
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Gandolf,

Ok, I get you now. Something you should be aware of. No hair transplant, and I don't care what clinic says otherwise, that is 3361 grafts over the same area will give a high degree of density. It is simply a mathematical contradiction. To get what we would call high density for such a large area would take double the number of grafts that this patient received if not even more. The beauty of this procedure is that the patient's hair is ideal for coverage and being on the cusp of 60 years old he has no need, much less any desire, for high density that would be required for anyone younger and with less loss.

For cases that would be more to your liking, I have plenty, so stay tuned
    Oh I believe you. I plan on having about 3300 put into just my frontal 3rd to get the kind of density I'm after as that's the only place I have significant thinning/recession. Based on what this guy had done I definitely think your clinic maximized what is attainable for the amount of grafts he had transplanted. I just know how I am and if I got the benefit he experienced from one surgery I would get greedy and want another one. But I am 28 and have different priorities than a 60 year old. He turned back the clock a good 15 years or so and I'm sure he's thrilled. I can't wait to see some more of your megasessions.