Threaded View

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by mpalardy View Post
    "Being old means nothing more than a cheaper bus fare... And in case you didn't notice, most people DON'T respect old people."

"I'm only worried about number 1 (me)." (And you dare to talk about sin.)

I've never said anything about not trying to accomplish anything, but I'll gander that among the many hats I wear I've accomplished more in my life than the both of you combined. And I'm not yet done.

I think I'm done here. This forum is populated by shallow and insecure boys who have a good share to learn from their elders, but are so stuck on themselves that they won't listen. I hope you wind up with equally shallow and frivolous women and in meaningless jobs. But, hey, at least you'll all look like Justin Bieber, right? The lesson will just have to come the hard way, I guess...
    Are you serious? How can you chastise people for wanting to better themselves and enjoy their lives? What makes you think that your "accomplishments" and career hold any more weight than your looks? In any event, why do you deem that the two are mutually exclusive? Why can't I look my best and pursue a career simultaneously? Your logic is incredibly flawed and based upon very stupid ideals of morality and nobleness. You're going to die and you will likely be forgotten by the world in a century or two. Your accomplishments mean nothing; you might as well make an attempt to enjoy it. But go on; keep being a hypocritical, pseudo-intellectual, "honorable" guy pretending that he's doing the "right" thing. I'm sure that your NW7 head, slightly-above average job, and faulty logic will both keep you happy and keep the "fairer-sex" (lol, and you're emasculated which makes this even funnier) interested.

I hate to cut into you like this; I really do. I do not like being mean to people but, wow, do I get frustrated by people like you. I think you need a spiritual awakening both as a man and as an individual. Just remember that I love you and hope you find happiness, even if we are bound by fate to disagree and be enemies for all eternity.