+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Paul stopped smoking YEARS ago in addition he's a vegetarian and for at least the last 25 years has been taking great care of himself. Plus he obviously has great hair genes.
    Just saying

I will say, while my last post was very gorilla-esque it is important to keep your mind up as well. Become mentally strong and yes while losing your hair does suck, it will only affect you if you let it. ONLY IF YOU LET IT. The only problems you have are the ones you create yourself. You're allowing hair loss to ruin your life, you're allowing your boss to get under your skin when he yells at you, etc etc... Be invincible mentally and physically, if someone has something bad to say about you, take it in stride KNOWING that they attacked you because they feel you are above them, and they are struggling with their ego knowing someone is beating them at the game of "life." In the famous words of my father, "If you want to change your shitty life, take whatever is bothering you and destroy it, rape it, and make it your bitch. I promise you after that abuse it won't come back to haunt you."

Now I turn 21 in a few weeks so I might not be the most experienced, but more people need to adopt the philosophy of having complete control over your life and not giving a shit about other people's opinions. You'll notice a drastic change in your quality of life.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Paul stopped smoking YEARS ago
    He gave up tobacco, maybe, but not smoking -- he's been smoking pot for about fifty years now.

in addition he's a vegetarian
    So what? Being a vegetarian doesn't cancel out the effects of smoking, drinking, and drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    He gave up tobacco, maybe, but not smoking -- he's been smoking pot for about fifty years now.

So what? Being a vegetarian doesn't cancel out the effects of smoking, drinking, and drug use.
    I'm not here to argue with you. I'm just saying he adopted a healthy lifestyle.
    That and some cosmetic surgery which he's admitted to probably contributes to his youthful appearance.
    Just a note I saw him live when he was 55 and the guy had more energy than all the other acts I saw that summer who were all at least 20 years younger.
    A three hour show by the way.
    Last edited by mlao; 04-30-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Eh, youngsufferer makes a good point on the previous page. Other people's hair situation has little (read: nothing) to do with yours. Focus on ameliorating your own situation; it's literally useless to speculate on other's.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    I'm just saying he adopted a healthy lifestyle. That and some cosmetic surgery which he's admitted to probably contributes to his youthful appearance.
    But none of which contributes to the state of his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    But none of which contributes to the state of his hair.
    I never said that, but if it makes you feel good you can continue to be contrary. The only reason I posted in this thread was to correct the notion that he's a "drug addict" or that he wears a hair piece. Plus I never said that a healthy lifestyle was a preventative cure for hair loss.
    WHATEVER.